Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1744 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban1
    Convenient, I'm stuck with grocery store crap but ordering up agricultural later tonight. Keep up the good work. Peace :rastasmoke:
    Well, the only thing wrong with food grade unsulfured molasses is the price is too high for feeding to the bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    How where the roasting ears, even with kitty litter, raccoons got all my sweet corn
    Corn is good, considering it's animal feed corn. I just trimmed 10 corn plants around the two cannabis plants and have the ears to roast later for a corn chowder.
    Plenty of coons around though the traffic has taken out many. There is plenty of corn for all, coons, cows, deer. It's quite a large field.

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

Another two week update. The flowers are coming in now. Two weeks ago it was difficult to see the single pistils. Last evening I started a batch of compost tea to feed them tomorrow.

European Outdoor

Attachment 294201
    Attachment 294202
    Attachment 294203

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

Here is the NO5 x Sk1 (Shiva Skunk)

Attachment 294204

Attachment 294205

and the Shit

Attachment 294206

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

Looking very nice, like the dark green. Looking like small trees, when do you start tie down?

5.   Advertisements

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

thank you.
    no tie down. they are crowning natural and actually look very good. The two euro are south facing,tons of sun. The other two are were the same strains were last year. Those places are more stealth but less total daylight. Last season one plant pulled 9 oz of bud product. The other (Shit) got damaged in a storm and didn't make it..

This here Shit was busted off at the top 10". It divided and is ok. It is a scrawny pheno though. Ya never know though.

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

Know that SHOVEL has got it covered, but as nice as that ocean of green looks as cover, it can disappear in a single day when the crews move in, did yesterday here

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

didn't I tell you to STFU about that one before? I let the last time slide. get a life, tlr. I've been growing here for 14 years. The rippers are what I worry about. They got me many times, the harvester, NEVER!

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    didn't I tell you to STFU about that one before? I let the last time slide. get a life, tlr. I've been growing here for 14 years. The rippers are what I worry about. They got me many times, the harvester, NEVER!
    umm, I hope tl you can take my straight on bs. It's how some of us talk with our friends, family. So any remark about your comments are serious, but in good friendship. yut.

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

No problem, sound just like my brother. Know you have it covered!! Did read your post, kinda a fan but don't get an big head.
    Was more talking to newbies and wannabes, your threads are info for the world to see. A fertilized clean field is so inviting, but when l put 1/4lb of seeds in the planter box with the soybeans one year. Paranoia will destroy ya.

They can be Outstanding in the field, and the rippers are THE ________.

Shov Summer '13 Outdoor

The rippers are what I worry about. They got me many times, the harvester, NEVER![/QUOTE]

Losing cover and being seen were my concern, why I wondered about tie down.

Get a life - kinda thought that trying to give info to people about a plant that I truly believe helped give me a second life is part of my new life

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast