Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1508 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

? ? SEED QUESTION ? ?

I was wondering if you can tell anything about what type of plant it is by how the seed looks? I have a bag of mixed seeds and was wondering ?
    ChiefN w/The ChieF Reviewed by ChiefN w/The ChieF on . ? ? SEED QUESTION ? ? I was wondering if you can tell anything about what type of plant it is by how the seed looks? I have a bag of mixed seeds and was wondering ? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

? ? SEED QUESTION ? ?

As far as I most seeds have that tortoise shell colouring to them and greatly vary in shades and so you wont know what strain they are etc. But once you get the leaves going you should be able to take a rough guess at whether it is Indica or Sativa though. Have fun with it :jointsmile:

? ? SEED QUESTION ? ?

I can tell a cannabis seed from a beet seed or pumpkin seed but not much beyond that. If you already know what a seed from a certain plant looks like you can tell some from another. My Super Silver Haze are tiny and evenly colored, my bubblegum are normal sized and striped/mottled and one of the other strains are extra large, evenly colored grey. But I don't think these characteristics hold true from one phenotype to the next.

? ? SEED QUESTION ? ?

ya that's what I thought I got a mixed bag 0f about 5 seeds not really sure what they are but I thought id ask