Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Good bud + Good vape = Not as high?

So I got some good strains from a well-rated dealer and loaded it up in my vapir. I got the Sour D first, so I loaded that up. It was mildly hard-hitting, yet had a full-mind warp that SD brings. Still not as strong.

I also had edibles to try, which boasted 70mg each. These got me so baked that I almost tripped.

Now, when I load up the vape, there's a marked difference in strength. It's almost as if it were halved. Is this a case of poor weed, super high short-term tolerance, or a bad vape?

-Anon
    Cannasieurship Reviewed by Cannasieurship on . Good bud + Good vape = Not as high? So I got some good strains from a well-rated dealer and loaded it up in my vapir. I got the Sour D first, so I loaded that up. It was mildly hard-hitting, yet had a full-mind warp that SD brings. Still not as strong. I also had edibles to try, which boasted 70mg each. These got me so baked that I almost tripped. Now, when I load up the vape, there's a marked difference in strength. It's almost as if it were halved. Is this a case of poor weed, super high short-term tolerance, or a bad Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I notice I don't get as high when I vaporize. However, I also don't get as paranoid when I vape. I get a killer buzz and can actually function. Much preferred. Also helps if you have a vape with an adjustable temperature. It makes sense that the hotter you set the vape, the closer you get to combustion, replicating the buzz you get from smoking a joint.

I think different strains work better at different temperatures....what temp are you using and try adjusting it up or down...of course this is assuming it is adjustable...if it aint, it could be the vaporizers fault. I get way higher vaping nearly anything than smokin it...BTW, I use an ExtremeQ and it is highly adjustable with very accurate temp control and 3 fan speeds.