hello everyone at c.com.
I'm not exactly new to this site, butthis is the new username.
I started growing in 2008 and originally donned the username weedos.
unfortunately I got sent to prison and the thread I had at the time wasleft without an ending.
at the time I was growing ak48 and although I had a few mishaps, if I hadn't of got busted the crop would have been finished and would of fullfilled my duty to you all by giving you all some dank juicy buds. I have started a new grow in ghetto fashion due to a non existant budget lol but hopefully the knowledge I learned last time round will ignite in the grey matter and see me through to a happy ending .
pottersweedos Reviewed by pottersweedos on . fresh start hello everyone at c.com. I'm not exactly new to this site, butthis is the new username. I started growing in 2008 and originally donned the username weedos. unfortunately I got sent to prison and the thread I had at the time wasleft without an ending. at the time I was growing ak48 and although I had a few mishaps, if I hadn't of got busted the crop would have been finished and would of fullfilled my duty to you all by giving you all some dank juicy buds. I have started a new grow in Rating: 5