Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Greetings from South Africa

Hi All,

Greetings from South Africa. I have been living in SA for the past 9 months and I have to say it's awesome. The people are friendly and very helpful. More importantly, the first person I asked "Where can I organize some weed?" responded with a direct and nonjudgmental answer as if I was asking "Where can I organize some bread?".

This man I have never met before drove with me in my car to the dealer's house, went inside and returned seconds later with some weed. It only cost me 2 US dollars, which is nothing, even in SA, here 2 US dollars is equal to about 16 South African rand, with that you can buy a loaf of bread and that's pretty much it.

So naturally I assumed that if the weed is this cheap it's going to be weak as shit. I have never been so wrong in my life. The product was nicely packed into a bankie, and had a rolling paper tucked into the side, they take customer service seriously ("In a black market, customer service, really?". I'll get to that).

I proceeded to clean and cut the weed and rolled a joint the same way I have done for the past 5 years expecting mediocrity from the smoke. Oh was I surprised, the high was great, just as good as all those expensive strains I used to buy at a fraction of the cost.

Is this heaven?, how can weed be so cheap and so good at the same time? I will be posting some pics shortly. Would like some help identifying the strain. Cheers.
    SAbud Reviewed by SAbud on . Greetings from South Africa Hi All, Greetings from South Africa. I have been living in SA for the past 9 months and I have to say it's awesome. The people are friendly and very helpful. More importantly, the first person I asked "Where can I organize some weed?" responded with a direct and nonjudgmental answer as if I was asking "Where can I organize some bread?". This man I have never met before drove with me in my car to the dealer's house, went inside and returned seconds later with some weed. It only cost me Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SAbud
    Hi All,

Greetings from South Africa. I have been living in SA for the past 9 months and I have to say it's awesome. The people are friendly and very helpful. More importantly, the first person I asked "Where can I organize some weed?" responded with a direct and nonjudgmental answer as if I was asking "Where can I organize some bread?".

This man I have never met before drove with me in my car to the dealer's house, went inside and returned seconds later with some weed. It only cost me 2 US dollars, which is nothing, even in SA, here 2 US dollars is equal to about 16 South African rand, with that you can buy a loaf of bread and that's pretty much it.

So naturally I assumed that if the weed is this cheap it's going to be weak as shit. I have never been so wrong in my life. The product was nicely packed into a bankie, and had a rolling paper tucked into the side, they take customer service seriously ("In a black market, customer service, really?". I'll get to that).

I proceeded to clean and cut the weed and rolled a joint the same way I have done for the past 5 years expecting mediocrity from the smoke. Oh was I surprised, the high was great, just as good as all those expensive strains I used to buy at a fraction of the cost.

Is this heaven?, how can weed be so cheap and so good at the same time? I will be posting some pics shortly. Would like some help identifying the strain. Cheers.

Hey SAbud, I am also from SA. Cheap weed that will blow your head off

Awe big up sa I'm from Durban