Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

advertizing

How can we get educational advertising for Marijuana to be allowed on tv .
    stillsmoken2 Reviewed by stillsmoken2 on . advertizing How can we get educational advertising for Marijuana to be allowed on tv . Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

advertizing

Good question stillsmoken2. When MMJ wen up for vote in my home state the schools were passing out flyers full of bogus information. Five full pages of claims ranging from sleeping issues to psychosis due to smoking pot. I was furious when I read all the government propaganda against the cannabis plant. On page five there were two short paragraphs that briefly suggested that cannabis might help some ailments but that no scientific studies have proven so.

All lies! I don't need a scientific study to tell me that my aunt benefited from cannabis. She was in the last month of her life before liver cancer finally killed her. In her last few weeks her daughter (a registered nurse and not a cannabis user) asked me if I could make her some ganja food to see if it helped, she didn't want to smoke it. Anyway my wife made some ginger cookies and she felt better after about a half hour after eating the cookie. After a couple hours and one more cookie she got out of bed and went downstairs for dinner for the first time in weeks. I don't need a scientist to tell me what helped her.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook