Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1568 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question for Indica's lovers...

Hello everybody,
    at first i appologies for my english (i'm French) but i will try to do my best to be understood by the members of this forum... After several session of sativa in my box (black Widow, Ortega, jack Flash, Tropimango, wild thaï and Narango.... Now i'm searching for a strong (very strong) Indica that turns my head of after hard working days... I've heard that Romulan weed is "kinky" with a hard effect, i heard good words about the L.U.I too...
    So, i like to have your opinion about the best indica you've smoked...

A really big big thank-you by advance.

JM:hippy:
    juan-juan Reviewed by juan-juan on . Question for Indica's lovers... Hello everybody, at first i appologies for my english (i'm French) but i will try to do my best to be understood by the members of this forum... After several session of sativa in my box (black Widow, Ortega, jack Flash, Tropimango, wild thaï and Narango.... Now i'm searching for a strong (very strong) Indica that turns my head of after hard working days... I've heard that Romulan weed is "kinky" with a hard effect, i heard good words about the L.U.I too... So, i like to have your opinion Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Your English is better than most I've read around here. Welcome.
    Indica... I like Afghani #1, Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghani Dream. For Indica dominate IBL Bubblegum is a good strain. I forget what others I"ve liked.

Hello again Shovelhandle,
    afghani #1 is in the box of my brother right now and Mazar in mine (she'll be ready to be cut in 10 days i think :thumbsup. I'll look about afghani dream and bubblegum from thseeds seams to be outstanding !
    Someone has already grow and smoke those ones :
    the Hog
    Burmese Berry
    chocolate chunk
    Nagano gold
    Romulan
    y2k

Your opinion interest me :hippy: