Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

N.Y. state activism at it's finest

When it comes to cannabis activism in the state of New York no one does it quite like my good friends at Damn Sam. This year is no different and to support their quest, as well as thank those that fight the war against cannabis prohibition, Damn Sam is throwing another Freedom fair and Harvest Fest.

The home of environmental activism
    built2spill Reviewed by built2spill on . N.Y. state activism at it's finest When it comes to cannabis activism in the state of New York no one does it quite like my good friends at Damn Sam. This year is no different and to support their quest, as well as thank those that fight the war against cannabis prohibition, Damn Sam is throwing another Freedom fair and Harvest Fest. The home of environmental activism Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

N.Y. state activism at it's finest

The Original Wailers are headlining the musical entertainment for the weekend. Ghostface Killah is also slated to perform.Melvin Seals and JGB ( Jerry Garcia Band ) will be performing 2 sets. Dozens of local and national acts fill up the bill for the three day event.

The site of this show is, well, how should I put this, a tad run down. Kutcher's resort in Monticello NY is a place that has seen better days. Once a huge resort with golf and skiing it is now rented out for functions. That being said when the Harvest Fest rolls into Montecello, Kutcher's, Becomes a Five Spliff Hotel. Make no mistake this is not your average festival. The vibe is great and the focus is cannabis. The hard drug environment of other festivals is pushed into a corner by the passion for cannabis.

This event benefits local activism in the state of New York. There is also a food drive for the local food pantry so if you do go please bring a non-perishable food donation. Coats, hats, gloves are all welcome since winter will be right around the corner from the show.

If you do plan on going please state so in a reply. I have gifts for all attending.