Hello everyone! I am new to the forums which i have been reading on a daily basis. I am new to growing! I also have a spot picked out (underneath my lizard aquarium) its already been gutted out and bleached. My question to you is:

1) Do I need cfl lights while using a 150 watt LED panel? LED lights are 3W

2) The cabinet is 8 x 2 x 2, should i get a exhaust fan? If so what size? I was thinking 8" one due to the fact that its not a real big area so i was thinking of putting it in the middle to exhaust both sides ( forgot to mention I am dividing it in half, one side for vegetative and the other for flowering, im aware that i will have to be doing a lot of bending and topping.)

3) im currently using miracle grow (i do not like the soil i am planning on switching when they grow some more) is there a local organic soil i can buy that will not cost an arm and a leg? Max i will spend is 30$. I do not wish to order online... Shipping rates are ridiculous) which soil do you advise me to get?

4) ill be showing the diagram i came up with. (In the picture i have two small oscilating fans hanging and on the bottom is a extra vent area for small computer fans to bring fresh air in) feel free to adjust the picture some! Or any advice is appreciated

Attachment 292462
Nyghtrayven Reviewed by Nyghtrayven on . Help with new cabinet set up Hello everyone! I am new to the forums which i have been reading on a daily basis. I am new to growing! I also have a spot picked out (underneath my lizard aquarium) its already been gutted out and bleached. My question to you is: 1) Do I need cfl lights while using a 150 watt LED panel? LED lights are 3W 2) The cabinet is 8 x 2 x 2, should i get a exhaust fan? If so what size? I was thinking 8" one due to the fact that its not a real big area so i was thinking of putting it in the middle Rating: 5