Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

ObamaCare unconstitutional

Monday, June 17, 2013
    ObamaCare revealed. Some of you may know that enhanced driver licenses have radio frequency chips in them. Currently radio frequency identification devices or microchips are being implanted into people. These devices have the power of gps or banking information. They will be using these devices for buying and selling marketing them as "the new wave of the future" but these things already exist and major credit card companies are into them. Currently, the supreme court has deemed that these chips are constitutional and ObamaCare too, which requires that everyone is insured to get one of these if they choose. Do not thank Obama for mass marketing the mark of the beast anytime, yet these microchips are just that, and they are already mandated in some schools. The foolish ones will go astray, and the ones who are unaware, if there is anyone like that. Taking a radio frequency microchip device into your skin would cost your eternal salvation, and leave you doomed to eternal damnation. There are some now and today with this damnation on their heads, and it is irreversible. Obama is a mass murderer requiring people to provide birth control pills and RFID chips to everyone, or the so called "insured" do not get messed up with these people, they would cut off your head.
    iimourningdovesii Reviewed by iimourningdovesii on . ObamaCare unconstitutional Monday, June 17, 2013 ObamaCare revealed. Some of you may know that enhanced driver licenses have radio frequency chips in them. Currently radio frequency identification devices or microchips are being implanted into people. These devices have the power of gps or banking information. They will be using these devices for buying and selling marketing them as "the new wave of the future" but these things already exist and major credit card companies are into them. Currently, the supreme court has Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by iimourningdovesii
    Monday, June 17, 2013
    ObamaCare revealed. Some of you may know that enhanced driver licenses have radio frequency chips in them. Currently radio frequency identification devices or microchips are being implanted into people. These devices have the power of gps or banking information. They will be using these devices for buying and selling marketing them as "the new wave of the future" but these things already exist and major credit card companies are into them. Currently, the supreme court has deemed that these chips are constitutional and ObamaCare too, which requires that everyone is insured to get one of these if they choose. Do not thank Obama for mass marketing the mark of the beast anytime, yet these microchips are just that, and they are already mandated in some schools. The foolish ones will go astray, and the ones who are unaware, if there is anyone like that. Taking a radio frequency microchip device into your skin would cost your eternal salvation, and leave you doomed to eternal damnation. There are some now and today with this damnation on their heads, and it is irreversible. Obama is a mass murderer requiring people to provide birth control pills and RFID chips to everyone, or the so called "insured" do not get messed up with these people, they would cut off your head.
    Damn my cousin has a pace maker she's going to be really bummed after I tell her. Alex Jones is insane don't go there........

hello. I relax hearing Alex Jones crazy on many afternoons. as for the microchips- you may have already eaten some, and they may well be lodged somewhere within your bowels. i think the TSA xray machine will neutralize them. if not, drown them in olive oil. i can find many far more enjoyable avenues, to negate my eternal salvation. chips in my skin- although disgusting to my prefecture- are the least of my worries. "they" do not really want to know where i am. i have already been hit in the head with a drone, and with my empty cavity- what a waste. :wtf:

National identification cards is the governments method of establishing databases for the inevitable decline of humanity when one day implantable computer chips are the deadly regulation. They need to get people's information on data for the progression of the mark of the beast, and their system of economy all being transferred through the mark of the beast. The Christian's body is the temple of the Lord, and he will doom all those to the abyss who take the microchip in their body.

All those who conspire to enforce the implantation of microchips for any person for any cause, they are all worshippers of the mark of the beast. When Barock Obama decided to include radio frequency identification devices in ObamaCare he lost his soul as a worshipper of the mark of the beast, and it's image. Of course verichip is the mark of the beast; a mark for the so called medical records includes insurance information, for buying and selling. Beware of anyone who tells you differently, for they are estranged from Christ, men who are worthy of death, and men who are desperate, in the despair of the lost soul, who are in fear of their eternal desperation, the damnation of their bodies for all eternity, and they are in eternal torment, for advocating the mark of the beast by worshipping it's image, by turning others astray, by mandating it's power, for buying and selling, woe to all the world, for what man has done, and will do, for they sever their salvation from their bodies, men who have never seen the truth, all so they may buy and sell, and so they may spread the image of the Antichrist, and the number of his name. All those who take the mark of the beast by number or microchip, and tell others to do the same, will inherit the lake of fire, and woe to all who persecute others in this matter, though they can torture the body, all those who torture someone to take an RFID device will have their part in the lake of fire, or otherwise? Be careful that you contend to the end to be fruitful and pray that you find an escape from man and the wrath to come.

Pretty soon the Antichrist will be the hero of the nations, the big peacemaker. Soon all will be required to take a microchip mark in their bodies that would cost their lives. Be careful to flee the government and the militias if you have the power. I wish I could settle in Northern Antarctica.

Uh. I hate to break it to you, but if you want to be technical, the "Antichrist" is anyone who does not believe in Christ from a theological stance. However, historically speaking from the teachings of the theological stance of what is considered as such, the "Antichrist" was Julius Caesar, or Nero.

Reading the things you have written shows your ineptitude of the topics from which you refer.

Obama is unconstitutional!

...lolol

You're so funny.