Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Where can i find investors?

I am looking for investors for a legal M.M. buisness.
    Where would be a good place to look or advertise for such?
    NOT a Bank.....
    Thisistheanswer215 Reviewed by Thisistheanswer215 on . Where can i find investors? I am looking for investors for a legal M.M. buisness. Where would be a good place to look or advertise for such? NOT a Bank..... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Where can i find investors?

most of the people know each other before getting started and banks are hesitant to loan for that anyways because they will want to see a business plan...I know of one guy who started small in the farming on his own while working then obtained a license to produce. Go to classifieds which I dont think I'm allowed to post maybe even the mods can give sound "legal" advice to help. Problem with having friends as a partner is money can get between you fast. Best of luck I hope you help many in need of medicine with the business. Oh, hang on too see what laws are bieng passed too because some states may have medicine like a ABC store effecting the market.