Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1773 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

got a call

Brother ranger, always knew him as Bigfoot(always going to kick someone's ass), has family medical problem. Had my back more than once, so I got his.

He settled in the nw (swear to it), and now has a dispensary grow. Ask me come in for awhile. Working out of big greenhouses may change my questions, probably increase the number.

So leaven on a jet plane- wish me luck, taking a camera for the wild life. Peace
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . got a call Brother ranger, always knew him as Bigfoot(always going to kick someone's ass), has family medical problem. Had my back more than once, so I got his. He settled in the nw (swear to it), and now has a dispensary grow. Ask me come in for awhile. Working out of big greenhouses may change my questions, probably increase the number. So leaven on a jet plane- wish me luck, taking a camera for the wild life. Peace Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

got a call

:jointsmile:made the journey, already met some new and interesting people, on top of the mountain, place has three cannabis cups on the wall, lots of ladies to care for, and the hippie chicks are funny.

Later peace

got a call

Hauling plants to outdoor grow in gator, talk about culture shock, talk around fire was about 4000+ grows and the heat going after 50 for their year. Several new patients and a sublimation process.

got a call

Ok, home for a birth day, kinda nice to have actual power, can do some pics.Attachment 293103 some of the girls

got a call

The other house of ladiesAttachment 293104

got a call

When looking at plants some just jump at you, three decided to bud very earlyAttachment 293105Attachment 293106 while others wanted to get bigAttachment 293107

got a call

Wow, beautiful pix. Wish I were there! You're lucky to work with such interesting people.
    :bonghit: \"Whatever gets you through your life, it\'s alright, alright...\"

got a call

That's what I think to!! But around the fire, it has your lucky I'm here! Talk was, wonder what the O.G.(old guy) is worth? Joking said I would just hold the cup till it was decided, told to hold it hostage the day I left.

got a call

Back on the mountain, some have grow 2'. Few more have started blooming hard. Water seems to be the big thing, but still see some pruning and staking, and now pulling some over down away from glass.

got a call

Talked the crew into prospecting for gold in down time, have found 150'waterfall that looks like a natural slouch, ideas?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast