Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

got a call

:smokebong:Thanks Catbuds,I will look into that tomorrow.heading to one of my sons house for super bowl game.3 boys,all jocks.But they hav my hippy gene and some blue cheese:bigsmoke:OH YA!!!

got a call

Crystal, in reference to post #94. I acquired my hort degree @ U of De because of my love for plants (& all things of nature). What did I learn? How to kill plants, soil, earthworms, birds etc, etc, with chemicals. Chem nutes, chem herbicides, chem pesticides, chems, chems, chems. The message seemed to be, 'Hey! If Cat loves it, lets kill it!' I did acquire a little good info. How to identify pest & disaese & a bunch of latin words, which I've since forgotten (need to first master english! LOL!). It got my foot in the door at the biggest nursery in a 5 state range at the management level & a really nice paycheck. Even got me into Longwood Gardens untill my car blew up (2 hr drive. Orchid & carnivorous house). But I swear it had nothing to do with a love of plants. Know exactly what you guys mean about 'master gardeners'! At least now a days they do teach organics too. Wasn't like that when I went. I butted heads with the chem lovers big time! :wtf:

got a call

they hav my hippy gene and some blue cheese:bigsmoke:OH YA!!![/QUOTE]

My hippy 'genes' were bell bottoms! :hippy:

got a call

Quote Originally Posted by smello1
    :smokebong:Thanks Catbuds,I will look into that tomorrow.heading to one of my sons house for super bowl game.3 boys,all jocks.But they hav my hippy gene and some blue cheese:bigsmoke:OH YA!!!
    Peyton must have had some cheese right before the game, can you use canna butter on pizza!

got a call

and he is not sharing:asskick:
    Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Peyton must have had some cheese right before the game, can you use canna butter on pizza!

got a call

Yeah! Canna butter on pizza with blue cheese dressing! Hehehe.
    How about canna butter on CHEESE CAKE.....UMmm... (drool)!

got a call

Sticking here on my thread to add my approval of your desire to actually have a 'share a bowl' the event would become more popular than the super bowl and a cannabis cup - rolled :rastabanna: into one, a giant power houka(sp)"with a 1000 hoses(first Bush style).

Have my own - very small, very exclusive, get it together, twice a year(at least till this year). In the spring, end of winter, mainly :eat: :smokebong: :S2::S2: And what you got left and then seed trading.

And then the fall. Call it the k-cup :420thought:. Bring and brag. Last year was interesting with vaping and cali stash. Really don't think it contributed to my event, but maybe.

Both end with a big bon fire, AND bong fire. Have found that old Christmas lights or copper wire really add to show. All of you are invited. Details in the fine print.

got a call

LOL! Hey! Where's the fine print..?..

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011