Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1568 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

got a call

Out on the mountain, the root problem issue is a hot topic. But this is a different world, was worried for all the wrong reasons, workers have stepped up more than congress!! And as people their amazing, saw a very cute thing play a drum-she made the thing talk, all I could say was when I look at a drum I wonder how much pot can it hold-she made it talk.

But the pot is amazing, first greenhouse gone(New per plant record), second bigger plants greenhouse to much mold but still very good. Outside using a galdarn truck to haul three or four plants back to the barn.

Big Hawaiian group this year, going to say it's a good thing!!!

Took most before I left, I found knots in the stem of worst and on it lower buds were dead to the end, so only left 5 I thought to be clean still, and they where the biggest ones, but now I hear freeze talk.

got a call

Saw the new strain I gotta have, cheese/diesel. Pix later

3.   Advertisements

got a call

From what I've been hearing, that could be a very interesting combination. I love diesel, & I've heard from experienced smokers that cheese is potent enough to knock your butt in the dirt, though I haven't been lucky enough to try it yet. I wonder if hybrid vigor would kick it into overdrive & make a plant way to big for my limited space. I know you'll have fun with it. Interested in hearing your evaluation. BTW, Easteban has been MIA going on 2wks. Harvest ttime can be scary. Should we be concerned?~~~~PEACE!~~~~~

got a call

CB been tracking that myself. This c/d is so pretty I might have to keep it just to look at. Kinda like some of these trimmers.

got a call

Hey Ranger, take a pic & you'll have it forever, even better, post a pic! I'd love to see that! I know you're busy catching up with friends & manning the harvest. Dont forget to take care of yourself, get plenty of sleep. Betcha stayed up all night the first night talking with friends, didn't ya? I'm guilty of that. Hard not to do. Hope you're eating healthier than me. I just got a new deep fryer, eating lots of delicious UNHEALTHY food! Damned I love grease! I'm a BAD cat! ( not bad in the good way! LOL)! So, are you posting us some greenhouse pics again?
    ----Finally got my camper pulled (pushed?) into the garage today. Now I'm so anxious to get my grow started, I may even start with some bag seed & whatever kind of potting soil I have in my potting bench. God I hope it's not miracle grow! I sometimes use it for heavy feeding flowering annuals, so it could very well be!

When you take that pic, zoom in real close & print one 11X14" !

----Enjoy your time at the greenhouses!~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~

got a call

Hey Ranger! How's the greenhouses? Still no word from Esteban. You posting us some pics soon?
    ~~~PEACE!~~~

P.S. JUST RE-READ POST 21. KNOTS IN THE STEM WOULD INDICATE NEMATODE. If caused by bores, you would find a little hole & saw dust like when you use a drill.

got a call

Ok, done and done, came up short of 300 goal(275). Problems to work on spider mites, mold, and spacing. Was a great trip, lite my fire, great people(except Nevada).

People really think I should get a passport and see the world. I went to the mountain, and the world came to me. The Hungarians, the Italians, the Hawaiians, the Armenians, the boys from Colorado and Boise,and the locals did a great job. The old man was the only crazy one, work got done. Good food, great smoke, European women, all good things.

Pictures will follow, when downloaded.:thumbsup: :jointsmile:

got a call

European women, huh? Well Ranger, if you're American when you go into the bathroom, & American when you come out,.... what the hell are you while you're in there?................................. European!!!! ('Cuse me, I'm SO stoned!)..........HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! ~~~ PEACE! ~~~

got a call

Reading your posts really makes me want to relocate. I'd love to be involved in something like that. Md has MMJ laws in place, they suck! I don't see them improving untill I'm nolonger physically able to do MMJ grows either. At one time, I was young & healthy & was doing 600 plants outdoors in a stretch of woods 2 miles at its narrowest &8 miles long, plus my indoor grow in a 9X12 room that only had down time in the hotter part of the summer. I really miss 'the farm'.
    ---- but the reason for my post! I'm waiting for all those awesome pics! Drooling in anticipation! I know you'll show us something mind blowing. Hope you got a shot of that truck full of plants. That would be worth printing 11"x14" & hanging on the wall! ~~~ PEACE! ~~~

got a call

Pics on the way, but need the big computer for that, so for now a only in Humboldt story. Two of the Hawaii's and I are headed to a satellite grow on other ground. In the mountains a short drive seems long to me. We pass two semis, one obviously backed up to look out, but both left in a hurry. Now we have permission, so we stop at friends(next house) and what's up?

We go back, and it turns out, a local was been popped(two weeks till harvest done), so he cleans up and dumps it over the cliff. We are looking at what looks like a river of bud flowing down the side of the mountain. The skateboarder does about four parkur jumps and is standing in it, picks up a double hand full and takes thirty minutes to climb out with it. We take off to check our own, but returning meet the neighbors. Their old pickup looks like a covered wagon made out of bud.

Like I said only in Humboldt.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast