Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

got a call

The last photo with the huge azz cola appears to be an indica ? Know you're having a cool field trip ha ha?!! Are you doing anything on your own or actually working for the dispensary? Peace

:thumbsup:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

got a call

Sure, go & pan! Have a blast

:thumbsup:

got a call

Took cola while I was home, trying it now-sweet taste, but seems a little lite. Gimme just aa little more time I think. Tent at home looks good, looking for a little longer there to, for density. Hope all is fine every where for everyone, duck I'm sounding like a hippie. This is a grow for a medical collective, owned by an old friend(sorry to say that mother passed).

got a call

Oregon smoke plus northern cali fog equals smog. Grey shit you can't see though.

got a call

Yikes

:jointsmile:

got a call

Most know am back home, doc appt.and youngest daughters wedding,(went great and going great). Some probably saying what the. Man. But the gest is, bigfoot shows up here for the wedding a week early. Down side- he can really smoke allot but claims he could not keep up with Willy N., and he just crowns the bowl. Another ranger cleaned my ash tray yesterday!! Up side lots of info last couple of days if I can just recall it.

First up varieties

got a call

Have been asked here somewhere, what varieties??

Took awhile but I gather, started in 99(when he found mine) with great white shark + NYC diesel + sour diesel + white widow + g.purps + kush. =

Each + is 2or3 years to cross, grow, choose, breed back to stabilize.

But looking at 250 of them before males, the old bell curve was there, and in the extremes I thought could see the old phenotypes, and I got to choose some of those just to see. So all from same seed, and most look the same--huge right now

got a call

Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'm be back again(just bought me a one way ticket).

Havest-tober. back to the farm to watch over harvest. Have gotten couple of numbers that look good for harvest so far.

Have some reports of mold from dripareas in greenhouse.

got a call

Ah, the nasty drip areas! Just when you think you know where they all are in your greenhouse, the earth/foundation will settle making things unlevel & wham! than nasty little drip moves! But why is it that when that happens, it has to move right over the seed flat that had your most expensive seeds for which you had the highest expectations! ?!?! Had that happen to me a few yrs back. Whole right half of grnhse was cannabis seedlings, most bag seed. One flat of seeds from a seed bank. Expensive. It had been windy enough to apparently shift the grnhse a little, enough to move the condensation drip to right over that particular seed flat. Mould & fungus killed the whole flat over night. Grrr!. Now I tent each seed flat with gauze. But a tree fell on my grnhse this spring. Oh well. It was visable from the road & couldn't grow past sm seedling stage anyway. I have a plan in mind for the next time I build a grnhse... special little channels for condensation to run along down to the four corners & unto the floor. I can deal with a minor disaster when there's something useful to learn from it. It makes me creative & inventive!

~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~>~~~

got a call

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Have been asked here somewhere, what varieties??

Took awhile but I gather, started in 99(when he found mine) with great white shark + NYC diesel + sour diesel + white widow + g.purps + kush. =

Each + is 2or3 years to cross, grow, choose, breed back to stabilize.

But looking at 250 of them before males, the old bell curve was there, and in the extremes I thought could see the old phenotypes, and I got to choose some of those just to see. So all from same seed, and most look the same--huge right now
    ----sometimes the old phenotypes are good to breed back to, as long as they display desirable traits. I've done this to help stabilize traits I was starting to loose. Youll still be posting with us while you're gone right? You know we'll miss you if you don't, & we want pics!
    ---- Did you harvest your buds yet on the plants with issues? Just been wondering what your final decision was on that.~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast