Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Production License Site Visit

I think the current PPLs will continue as is. DOH is talking testing and I think we patients with PPLs should request testing of our meds as well and that if our meds are as good as the LNPPs, we should be able to sell our excess to the LNPPs.

2.   Advertisements

Production License Site Visit

Just heard some disturbing news In a meeting of LNNP's and the DOH to discuss the shortages one of the producers brought up up the cost of ppls licenses want them increased to 100.00 and want site visits for ppls . I don't know why they were even discussing that the meeting was to get input from producers on the shortages. No wonder nothing gets done. Just like LNPPs patients with ppls need changes to the rules. The main one I see is the need to increase the amount of medicine we can have at any one time. At present it stands at 6 oz. sounds like a lot but if you are an outdoor grower you need to have enough at harvest to last you the whole year. If we go by the survey which say's most patients use 1 oz a month then it should be around 12 oz. and if you want to do any sort of extracting you need to have a large supply of product to do that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12