Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1541 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bubbler setup DWC

If i set up a 8 pot dwc system in a tent with two 1000w what size filter and intake fan size would be needed? And is it important to check the nuet levels? Sorry for the short thread new to this!! Thanks.
    Chest Reviewed by Chest on . Bubbler setup DWC If i set up a 8 pot dwc system in a tent with two 1000w what size filter and intake fan size would be needed? And is it important to check the nuet levels? Sorry for the short thread new to this!! Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Bubbler setup DWC

Quote Originally Posted by Chest
    If i set up a 8 pot dwc system in a tent with two 1000w what size filter and intake fan size would be needed? And is it important to check the nuet levels? Sorry for the short thread new to this!! Thanks.
    I've been out of the game for a few years and it's been ages since I did a set up but from my blurred stoner memory your fan and filter is determined by the size of your grow space. Both usually state the amount of air they will process so just buy the one that's rated a little higher than the space you have.

IMO it's not of paramount importance to check nute levels, I never had a reader to check nute levels, PH on the other hand you need to check regular. I played around with how much the plant would take and adjusted it as I saw fit. That said you'll maximize your grow if you do check nute levels.

Hope that's of some help, good luck.

Bubbler setup DWC

Thanks hudson thinking a 6 inch would be enough !