Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1578 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

seeds

was wondering if these seed banks deliver to USA and how much trouble am i looking at getting in to if any?
    can-na-bis Reviewed by can-na-bis on . seeds was wondering if these seed banks deliver to USA and how much trouble am i looking at getting in to if any? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

seeds

Check with the seed company you are interested in buying from if they ship to the USA. Most do - a few do not and their shipping policy is usually posted in a conspicuous place. As for trouble I think the country is more focused on stopping terrorists than stopping someone from growing some weed.

seeds

I work for Gorilla Seeds - one of the site sponsors.
    We've just started shipping to the US - you can check us out at Cannabis Seeds | World Wide Delivery | Free Seeds | 10% Cheaper.

From what I hear, if your seeds are detected in customs, they will be confiscated & you'll get a form letter - no one shows up at your door or anything.

Let me know if you have any other questions. As I don't work for US customs, I can only tell you what I know from reading other experiences as well as what I've experienced myself. I spend a lot of time in the US & I've had personal seed shipments come through without issue several times.

seeds

^^^^ thank you. i just ordered some cheese bomb. this will be my first grow. is there anything specific for these i should know about?

seeds

We're not allowed to discuss growing, but there are plenty of people on this site that will help you out.
    The reason is that it's legal for us to sell seeds in the UK but not to grow - so we sell these as collectible items.
    Encouraging or promoting anything to do with growing could get us shut down - just about ever seed bank that's not located in Amsterdam or Spain has to follow the same rules.

Plus, with thousands of stains on the site, it would be impossible for us to have first hand experience with every single thing we sell even if it was legal.

I have heard from people on this board that Bomb Seeds really are as good as they say - not Cheese Bomb specifically, but a few of the others.

That's what we have to go on. They're a Dutch company, so they may give you more of what you're looking for if you ask them directly.
    Some breeders are very responsive - others never get back to you, but it can't hurt to try.

If you have any issues with your order itself, I can help you with that. I'm not part of the customer service department at either Rhino or Gorilla, but I can escalate your issue all the way to the top of the company to make sure you get your shipment.

seeds

Quote Originally Posted by can-na-bis
    was wondering if these seed banks deliver to USA and how much trouble am i looking at getting in to if any?
    I ordered mine from here gorillaseedbank.com an I got mine in ten days with no trouble at all . I'm in the us too . I'm on the east coast tho Virginia is where I'm at

seeds

Go to main forum: Click on/ Basic Growing, page 15, No 367. Good luck, and happy growing.

seeds

Seeds banks, good and bad. Page 15, No 368, and 370.