Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Curious about prices.

So my mum gave me 600 bucks to get both me and her some weed. It's pretty much the most weed I've ever bought so I really want to make sure I don't get screwed price wise. I live in New England no where hoytie toytie or anything and I know prices range but know I'm not buying in NYC anymore (thank god) or places like that so averages aren't stupidly high or anything.

Anyway, long story short, I was looking into averages and it looks like I should be getting at least an ounce, closer to two ounces, for 600 bucks for moderately good stuff. Is this right? The problem is the guy says its good but I haven't bought in a while (and never from him) and I've put feelers out to one of my friends who is usually too nice to say anything and gets high off of fucking anything really. So his opinion is sort of shite tbh.

Having never bought it before from this dealer do you think it's a bit better to just get an ounce for 350-400 ish and buy some more if it's actually as good as he says?

It's been a long while since I've bought thanks to being poor because of college. If my mother wasn't the one fronting the money I wouldn't be getting shit lol so I just want to make sure I get as much as I can all things considered.

Thanks for the help before hand.
    Coastal Reviewed by Coastal on . Curious about prices. So my mum gave me 600 bucks to get both me and her some weed. It's pretty much the most weed I've ever bought so I really want to make sure I don't get screwed price wise. I live in New England no where hoytie toytie or anything and I know prices range but know I'm not buying in NYC anymore (thank god) or places like that so averages aren't stupidly high or anything. Anyway, long story short, I was looking into averages and it looks like I should be getting at least an ounce, closer to two Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Curious about prices.

get an 1/8th & try it out first - if he's got a steady supply, shouldn't be a problem

Curious about prices.

I would like to do this but I might not be able to.

Curious about prices.

you should be able to get about 2 ounces with 600. or pretty damn close. I live in Cali so i couldnt tell you about what quality is out there... If hes the only one you know to buy off of then it doesnt seem like you have much of a choice unless you wait for someone else to come along.

he really shouldnt have a problem with you buying a small amount to test out the weed before buying a couple ounces.

Curious about prices.

I live up there in New England and $300 an oz. is a good price for quality nug. I see prices (off season) anywhere from $280 to $350 an oz. Buying by the 1/8 expect to pay from $50 - $60. Import from south of the border goes for $100 to $130 an oz.

In season, starting in early Oct- Christmas, quality outdoor can be had for as little as $200 to as much as $350 an oz.

Latest purchase for me was some afgani x trainwreck, $50 an 1/8 but that's my price.

Curious about prices.

600 bucks for an ounce is really high. Should not be that much if you're talking to the right connection. But if its the first time and you're new to the place, may be them wants to see the color of your money and later on you'll get a better price. Also, love it when you said you're Mom was the one who asked you to buy Weed.

Curious about prices.

Any one ever tried/ dutchfredom.com? A little expense, but worth it. The SS and M are very good. About 25 a gram, or 80 if you buy 4grams.

Curious about prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot123
    Any one ever tried/ dutchfredom.com? A little expense, but worth it. The SS and M are very good. About 25 a gram, or 80 if you buy 4grams.
    Seen the page before and I could not decide what to make of it. Lots of content when I just want to proceed and see the line-up. Checked it again and still the same had to click several times i left.
    Instead I ordered from MJ Seeds Canada and waiting for the beans to arrive. They've got good price and comes with free seeds so I tried them out. Hopefully all turns out good for me.

Curious about prices.

600 is pretty high for an OZ or two, round here that would get you at least a half pound if not more easy.