Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How fast does the board autmatically log us out? Annoying, have to login every post.

If I login, start typing a message, then hit post, if it takes a few minutes to type, the stupid board has logged me out, and I have to log back in. Sometimes I have got automatically redirected to the login page, and all is well. Today I just got an error, yet at the top, it looked like I was logged in still. It says "Welcome, kicked" yet trying to reply gave me an error that I had to login, and I was not redirected to the login screen, I had to do it manually.

Finally after logging in, I hit back, but my damn message was erased. I should have copied and pasted it, I suppose.

Frustrating,

kicked
    kicked Reviewed by kicked on . How fast does the board autmatically log us out? Annoying, have to login every post. If I login, start typing a message, then hit post, if it takes a few minutes to type, the stupid board has logged me out, and I have to log back in. Sometimes I have got automatically redirected to the login page, and all is well. Today I just got an error, yet at the top, it looked like I was logged in still. It says "Welcome, kicked" yet trying to reply gave me an error that I had to login, and I was not redirected to the login screen, I had to do it manually. Finally after logging in, I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How fast does the board autmatically log us out? Annoying, have to login every post.

OK, I went back to the thread I was trying to reply to, and started editing. I did see a button to restore auto-saved content or something like that. It worked to restore 3/4 of what I had written, thank you at least for that.

I have my log-in set to "stay logged in" or something to that effect - I'd have to log-out to tell you exactly what it says.

When you enter your userid & password, do you see something like that you can check off?
    I never get booted off - only problem I ever have is if the site is down for maintenance.

Makes it frustrating sometimes. But think of the entertainment factor. The keep me logged in button helps. Going advanced helps me recover sometimes.

Yes I have found Go Advanced at least auto redirects to the login with no lost anything.