Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

beginner just trying to learn the ropes.

Attachment 292121Attachment 292120Attachment 292119

I started these 6 plants from seeds. I used jiffy pots from my vegetable garden and did not germinate them first. 3 seeds are unknown, and 3 are some variety of blueberry. This was just an experiment. I attached pictures they are in the 3rd week of flower. I am using Old Time Bloom 2oz, and about 2.5 cups on Monday and Friday. I used fish guano 5-1-1 in vegetative stage however I think i started a little late. They were about 2 months old when i induced flower. they started under a 120watt plant bulb and then went under t8 lights. now they are under t5 4 bulb ballast. I have no idea how long flower should take since the strains are somewhat questionable. In vegetative they were on a light cycle of 18 on 6 off. I currently have seedlings from a seed bank Northern Lights, Afghan Kush Ryder, Afghan Kush, Critical Kush, and Sensi Star. I have them on a 19 on,5 off schedule because of the Afghan Kush Ryder needing 20hrs of light. what do i need to know to have a successful harvest. Any feedback would be great.
    rockhead77 Reviewed by rockhead77 on . beginner just trying to learn the ropes. 292121292120292119 I started these 6 plants from seeds. I used jiffy pots from my vegetable garden and did not germinate them first. 3 seeds are unknown, and 3 are some variety of blueberry. This was just an experiment. I attached pictures they are in the 3rd week of flower. I am using Old Time Bloom 2oz, and about 2.5 cups on Monday and Friday. I used fish guano 5-1-1 in vegetative stage however I think i started a little late. They were about 2 months old when i induced flower. they Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Welcome aboard, Brah.
    You came to the right place and asked the right question.

Everything that you need to know and more, is available 24/7 @ the everyt'ing link in my signature.
    Click and read.
    We'll see ya in a week or so.

Aloha,
    Weezard

did you say they were autos? with 19 on and 5 off they better be or they will just keep vegging. if not then they should be on a cycle that gives them more dark than light. or even like a 12/12. might want to think about upping the amount light that one fixture looks too weak thats why they are stretched out lookin. like Weezaed says click his link

Haven fun now!

no these 6 I have no idea what the are, they are on a 12/12 cycle. I have another 17 seedlings that are on a19/5 cycle because the Afghan Kush Ryder needs 20hrs for the whole cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by rockhead77
    no these 6 I have no idea what the are, they are on a 12/12 cycle. I have another 17 seedlings that are on a19/5 cycle because the Afghan Kush Ryder needs 20hrs for the whole cycle.
    so that one must be an auto to need 20 hours its entire life. unless you mean during its veg cycle. ill have to read up on that one.

ok i just read about it it is the auto that needs that cycle

Weezy is beginning to sound like an old school hawker..... "available 24/7" he he. Weez, Ya have commercial links on ur site? Mess'n with ya. Rock, A, if ya can get the lights a little closer, say an inch from the top. It would help with the "stretch". B. hit his site up, tons of useful info. Peace, btw.... Looking good, you have the green thumb bro!

:thumbsup:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Mal420xl
    ok i just read about it it is the auto that needs that cycle
    I have the auto flower "afghan kush ryder" with the other strains to. I have them on the 19 on/5 off schedule, and they are under two t8 lamps is that going to be good for now? I only have one t5 4bulb balast and it has my flowering plants right now. I don't want to fuck it up. thanks for your help