Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Illinois is on it's way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis.

Illinois is on its way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis.

While it is restrictive as hell for the patients and the growers, it really offers and opportunity to standardize the Medical Cannabis industry. If it can be standardized, as opposed to bastardized like it has been in so many states, other states that have been on the fence will finally jump aboard and start feeling more comfortable about helping patients have a better quality of life. I have heard that if 35 states legalize Medical Cannabis, the Feds will be forced to follow suit. Maybe Dan Lynn or someone who knows about such things will read this and comment on it. I am hopeful and ready to do my part to make sure this movement goes viral in the US.

Chief S
    IL_CC_Dist2 Reviewed by IL_CC_Dist2 on . Illinois is on it's way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis. Illinois is on its way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis. While it is restrictive as hell for the patients and the growers, it really offers and opportunity to standardize the Medical Cannabis industry. If it can be standardized, as opposed to bastardized like it has been in so many states, other states that have been on the fence will finally jump aboard and start feeling more comfortable about helping patients have a better quality of life. I have heard that if 35 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Illinois is on it's way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis.

Check out this free workshop

https://www.facebook.com/events/6073...all_view=posts

Free workshop (donations will be accepted) on

Friday Nov. 1st at 7:30pm at

Roosevelt University 425 S Wabash Ave Room 616 Chicago, IL 60605

There is an event created on Facebook called

Wait, WHAT? Medical Cannabis is LEGAL?!?! FREE Workshop!

We would love to know that you are coming.

Yes, Medical Cannabis is legal in the state of Illinois starting January 1st of 2014.
    Will it help you?
    How do I sign up?
    Where do I get it?

All these questions and more will be addressed at our FREE Workshop. (Donations are welcome. They will go towards future events.)
    Illinois has been waiting a long time for Medical Cannabis. Now that it is here, it is a very complex set of rules for patients to navigate.

Our organization has been involved in getting information about Medical Cannabis to patients since 2009. Now, more than ever, patients need this information. We are patients helping patients.

Check out our FREE workshop and educate yourself about:
    What cannabis can do for your body.
    What legal implications being a patient will have in your life.
    When to expect everything to happen.

Bring a friend or better yet, bring a family member. This is a time in America's history that is to be noted. Not because of laws changing, but because something that was once perceived as not being good, is now coming into the light and being seen as the beneficial plant that it is. People are transforming from criminals to patients in the eyes of the general public.

Be in the know! Even if you are not sick, what you learn here at our workshop could save someone you love from a world of suffering.

It is my understanding that this venue will be wheelchair accessible.

For parking guide and public transportation schedules please click here Wabash Building Directions

A hearty "Thank You" to our friends at SSDP Roosevelt University chapter for hosting the event.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sam F