Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

We like loud music!

Anyone wanna point me to some great songs or artists? Your favorites? Say anything and I'll check it out,
    Anything with a tiny resemblance to, Kid Cudi, Dada Life or Kaskade, Andre Rieu (Italian classical music artist, he's wonderful), or bands like Breaking Benjamin, Blink 182, Muse.
    Thanks guys, blaze on :thumbsup:
    Gumdrop Reviewed by Gumdrop on . We like loud music! Anyone wanna point me to some great songs or artists? Your favorites? Say anything and I'll check it out, Anything with a tiny resemblance to, Kid Cudi, Dada Life or Kaskade, Andre Rieu (Italian classical music artist, he's wonderful), or bands like Breaking Benjamin, Blink 182, Muse. Thanks guys, blaze on :thumbsup: Rating: 5
    :rasta::rasta: <3

2.   Advertisements

We like loud music!

Heard it got loud at wakausa last night, mother nature wanted to party with the good people!!

We like loud music!

Some loud music I'm into:

Lightning Bolt
    DFA 1979
    Zorch (outta TX)
    Boredoms
    GULL
    The Orb
    Autechre
    HEALTH

Enjoy!

We like loud music!

Looks like you like a good mix of genres there..just like myself. For funny kinda nonsensical rap I like 'Das Racist' and for actual good rap on all levels I love me some 'Jay Electronica' or 'MF DOOM'. My fave classic rock albums I like listening to when stoned, tipsy and heck even straight are 'Piper at the Gates of Dawn' - Pink Floyd, 'Their Satanic Majesties' - Rolling Stones, 'Disraeli Gears' - Cream, anything by Jefferson Airplane sounds sweet stoned, and anything by The Doors..but I'm just a straight out Doors fan sober. My favourite music to listen to when I'm completely baked is usually of the electronic/ambient genre or some post rock...one of my fave bands of all time 'Sigur Ros', 'Followed by Ghosts', 'Explosions in the Sky', 'Tycho', 'Bonobo' is more like new-age jazz almost. 'Skalpel' is good too.

Pretty different music there, but what can I say..I'm a genre whore. :hippy:

We like loud music!

Loud and proud (when my wife ain't home). Band rehearsal tonight. We suck but we be loud and be high!

Marlon Asher; Shorty on '11'

We like loud music!

Reggae on the river, coming up