Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1630 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help me set up my medical room!

Looking for some idea's on building this medical room, max 20 plants. Already have a 400w hps/mh and 4" inline. Was most likely going to get a 1000W hps/mh with a 10" inline. Would probably use both 400+1000 mh and hps. 4" inline for intake and 10 inline for exhaust? Have space appr0x. 10ft-10ft-10ft maybe a little more or could use less. Since I have severe chronic pain I would need a strong Indica strain. Any suggestions for strain and lighting? Most likely soil. With the 400w I pulled decent yield 2o/per and the quality was good, but still had a lot I could improve. I would like to improve my quality and yield. (Previous time= heat issue, nothing to check ph, not great nutes/ very minimal). Don't know if I need a full count of 20, but it is depend on the way chosen to grow right? I'm juggling around the idea of a SOG (sea of green) or just a regular perpetual grow? Anything you guys can throw at me is appreciated! :jointsmile:
    5cooby doo Reviewed by 5cooby doo on . Help me set up my medical room! Looking for some idea's on building this medical room, max 20 plants. Already have a 400w hps/mh and 4" inline. Was most likely going to get a 1000W hps/mh with a 10" inline. Would probably use both 400+1000 mh and hps. 4" inline for intake and 10 inline for exhaust? Have space appr0x. 10ft-10ft-10ft maybe a little more or could use less. Since I have severe chronic pain I would need a strong Indica strain. Any suggestions for strain and lighting? Most likely soil. With the 400w I pulled decent Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

check into induction lighting if heat is an issue. I use cfl's and im happy with my medical grade, way way better than any top shelf from a shop/clinic.

inda grow & igrow induction lights. (google it)

I havnt tried them yet, but they claim, a 200w setup is better than a 1000w hps

I would opt for quality versus Yield. especially if its for meds; setup a perpetual grow. divide your space into 2 areas. vegg & flower.

sog, (sea of green) many small plants!! the best. quick turnaround.
    I just did that with about 12 plants in a 4x4x8 with no topping, so the potency would be higher and juicier buds, they were literally dripping with thc ooze & oils. IMO topping cripples the quality.

lol hps is still the bedst lumen out take on the marked trust me i have read alot about all this cfl and led grow think the HPS and MH still runs over the cfl's and led's and make better yield and quality tell me wher the hell have you read that cfl's beat hps realy ? i wona know becors i cant find 1 place wher ppl tell that

well if you read my post. its not a compact fluorescent. its an induction light. it could look like one thou... but its not.
    check the forums.. some people are using them.

I use induction lighting...have for a over a year now...lots of advantages over hps and mh...no heat issues,lower electric bills and no sacrifice of quality or yield.

very cool, which induction light are you using

In my flower room I have (2) 400w Inda-grow lights the ballasts piggy back the hood....in my veg room I have a single 200w inda-gro light

guys mabey this will work but think another time again. this is for medical use to him its importen this is the bedst quality and hid and hps are the most efektiv lights for growing cannabis on the marked and you get more lumens / k than any other light on the market watts. go and look it up on whatever side you feel like this is right faq. no home guesswork. man if you are going to make your own medical grow room go with the hid for veg's and hps for flower

thenewgrow, dude just chill on your HID HPS, are you a sales person for an HID company. got any to show! let see what your HPS can do.

5cooby is already using HPS lighting. "yield 2o/per and the quality was good, but still had a lot I could improve. I would like to improve my quality and yield. (Previous time= heat issue"

so anyway.

there is a cool induction grow test/log on here
    http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-li...test-grow.html

looks to me what you might be looking for

cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast