Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1522 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please Critique My Plants - 4 Weeks [Vid][Pics]

2.   Advertisements

Ah, so they sell MG stuff down under too, eh? They make several other types I use in my grow for special circumstances, but for now, the all-purpose will work. Just make sure you use the small spoon that comes in the packet at this point or you will burn them up. I also use Bloom booster in flowering and for re-veggin, I use the Azalea stuff...it's very high in N. Start with all purpose maybe 1/4 strength, wait 3-4 days, observe and then up it if everything seems normal to half strength. It will always take several days to react to what you feed them, so pay attention. Once they get a good root system going you can go to full strength. and you will know when they are taking the maximum nutes they can use when just the very tips of the fan leaves begin to burn slightly and yellow, then back off and give Ph'd water for the next watering. Peeps say MG is crap, but I grow some of the very best using just MG products. It's how you use stuff that's more important than what you use sometimes and I use what's readily available and cheap! I'm still on the same box of MG all purpose I bought 6 years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12