So i have a pretty simple plan. i use a mflb and im saving the abv. my plan is to fill a small mentos container with oil, and whenever i finish a trough im gonna dump the remains into the mentos container. after about 4 or 5 troughs, when it gets thick, ill put it through a coffee filter, and then back into the container, adding some new oil if any is lost. i usually buy a quarter at a time, and once i've gone through one, with all the remains being put through the oil, i plan to put the oil into capsules. how potent do you think these will be? i know its abv, but i figure that a whole quarter of abv in about 1/8th a cup of oil will be pretty concentrated. btw just to clarify, it wont be a whole quarter abv, itll be the abv from a quarter of bud. but do you think this will work? is this too concentrated or not enough? please give any feedback you can
coneking1911 Reviewed by coneking1911 on . ABV cannabutter capsules? So i have a pretty simple plan. i use a mflb and im saving the abv. my plan is to fill a small mentos container with oil, and whenever i finish a trough im gonna dump the remains into the mentos container. after about 4 or 5 troughs, when it gets thick, ill put it through a coffee filter, and then back into the container, adding some new oil if any is lost. i usually buy a quarter at a time, and once i've gone through one, with all the remains being put through the oil, i plan to put the oil Rating: 5