Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1997 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Wraps or Metal?

Just out of curiosity, what does everyone prefer to smoke from?
    Wraps or Pipes

I started out on smoking with pipes, but i grew up watching my family smoke through blunts. (I never smoked until i got older even though my family smoked alot. Alot of my cousins my age were smoking years before me.) I've learned so far that smoking through a pipe can conserve your amount. Because you control the fire. When smoking with wraps it is constantly burning away. Especially if you smoke with people who uses the blunt as a mic. (Meaning they hold the blunt and talk instead of puffing and passing.)
    Selestial-Arrow Reviewed by Selestial-Arrow on . Wraps or Metal? Just out of curiosity, what does everyone prefer to smoke from? Wraps or Pipes I started out on smoking with pipes, but i grew up watching my family smoke through blunts. (I never smoked until i got older even though my family smoked alot. Alot of my cousins my age were smoking years before me.) I've learned so far that smoking through a pipe can conserve your amount. Because you control the fire. When smoking with wraps it is constantly burning away. Especially if you smoke with people who Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Wraps or Metal?

I prefer blunts, because I feel like they give me a better kick. However, most of the people I smoke with are also chatty, so smoking blunts usually results in a huge waste of weed (which they don't seem to mind, but I certainly do). I usually use pipes to save everyone the trouble.

Wraps or Metal?

You sound like me lol. I don't like smoking alone, but i also hate when people hog the blunt. I'd be like 'puff puff pass fool!' If it's mine and i bought it, i care about them doing that. But if it's theirs and im just around for the smoke, i don't care much. I don't have a pipe, i had one (shared wit my ex) but he took it with the split. So i have to get my own. Until then, it's blunts and joints when im by myself. Depending on the quality of it, one blunt can keep me high all day by smoking it and putting it out after each head change.