So I want to grow 100% organic. I have a bunch of home-made amendments I'm using for the base soil + Azomite! ...but I also want to fertilize with the best organic liquid fertilizers.

So I'm thinking of getting Fox Farm's Big Bloom, and instead of using the non-organic rest of the trio formula (Grow Big and Tiger Bloom), I'm thinking about Roots Organics' Buddha Grow for Vegging and Buddha Bloom for Flowering.

Can I just mix the 2 brands and follow the schedule without fear of overnuting?

thanks!
daozen Reviewed by daozen on . Big Bloom + Buddha Grow/Bloom + Azomite? 100% Organic So I want to grow 100% organic. I have a bunch of home-made amendments I'm using for the base soil + Azomite! ...but I also want to fertilize with the best organic liquid fertilizers. So I'm thinking of getting Fox Farm's Big Bloom, and instead of using the non-organic rest of the trio formula (Grow Big and Tiger Bloom), I'm thinking about Roots Organics' Buddha Grow for Vegging and Buddha Bloom for Flowering. Can I just mix the 2 brands and follow the schedule without fear of overnuting? Rating: 5