Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1613 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

seeds?

I'm not having any luck with the two times I've tried the mail...trying desperately to acquire quality seeds...i'm in williamsburg...any ideas?
    jude Reviewed by jude on . seeds? I'm not having any luck with the two times I've tried the mail...trying desperately to acquire quality seeds...i'm in williamsburg...any ideas? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

seeds?

Most seed banks will guarantee you get your seeds for an additional fee - where are you ordering from?

The sponsors here are a good option - we happen to be one, but check out the banners & the links at the bottom of the pages.

My company, Rhino Seeds, has been in business for over 10 years, but it's UK only.
    Our latest addition, Gorilla Seeds, is now doing international shipping - not sure what they have worked out for the guarantee, but I can ask for you if you're interested.

The link is Cannabis Seeds | World Wide Delivery | Free Seeds | 10% Cheaper

Also, there's a link on the site for seed banks good & bad - lots of good info in there - sorry I don't have the link at hand.