Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1935 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Resin Roaches

Attachment 291704

In my 25 years of blazing, this is something I've been doing. European joints use roaches. Roaches are rolled cardboard paper butts used for a joint, they are usually thrown away and another roach is rolled for a new blaze.

Here's a tip, don't throw away your used roaches, keep reusing them until they are so dense with resin air can't pass through. You save paper, and the bonus is you get a stronger hit after each re-use.

I usually re-use two roaches alternatively for each successive joint. For paper I used the hard cardboard inside the Juicy Jay papers package. Rolled the butt to the width size of 3/4 a cigarette butt, and half the length of it.

Once they are packed with resin you can peel the top layer or thin the paper. The roaches should be dry first for easier handling. You can smoke them via bowl or joint, up to you. But I wouldn't recommend it. I snipped the papers into tiny pieces and rolled them with tobacco. Taste was sour nasty. It's like a bong high, strong at first, but not steady. Smoking paper does work, but again I wouldn't recommend it.

The best way to extract the cannabinoids from the resin roaches is by cooking them. You could try the alcohol extraction method too if you have saved a bunch of them. I'll be adding these resin roaches to my next cannabutter batch. Enjoy!
    Aliens Reviewed by Aliens on . Resin Roaches 291704 In my 25 years of blazing, this is something I've been doing. European joints use roaches. Roaches are rolled cardboard paper butts used for a joint, they are usually thrown away and another roach is rolled for a new blaze. Here's a tip, don't throw away your used roaches, keep reusing them until they are so dense with resin air can't pass through. You save paper, and the bonus is you get a stronger hit after each re-use. I usually re-use two roaches alternatively for each Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Resin Roaches

Even at my age, still like a good nose hit. Them poor brain cells need to be awakened.

Resin Roaches

Was on a roll like 1 month prior blaz'n big azz blunts & suck'n 'em down. Had like 50 + lying 'round but threw 'em out. Like the idea, hadn't thought of it & in hindsight its a bitch! Stick'n with vape style now... Doesn't clog me up & get a bigger bang for the buck so to speak.

Increase The Peace

♬♩♩♪♪♪♪♫♬♩♩♩♩♪♪♪♪
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Resin Roaches

i drive my friends crazy. I'll snuff out a joint and toss the roach.

Resin Roaches

Like to clean the bowl after just a few hits, Love the first hit. But some have been know to clean my ashtray.

Resin Roaches

I just made a batch of cannabutter with them and made cookies. I added too much sugar but wow I'm lit. Mind too turned on to sleep. I had like 12 of them and after 9 hours I wanna be sober again. Haha I did not balance properly.

I mixed the old resin roaches that were months old too. I mixed them with the trimmings I had from my last seven. Wow it packed a punch. Thank you girls what a ride. Just as potent as putting buds in it. So again save those resin roaches.

Resin Roaches

fucking nasty man. I don't usually like to smoke roaches unless it's more than half a joint. I hate to smell roaches and I sure would never eat roaches. And my roaches are just burnt, sticky hemp paper and cannabis. :jointsmile:

Resin Roaches

That's why the thc on the papers are soluble. It's a waste of recycling potential. It's an efficient extraction method and it works well. If you know how to cook it right, there's no taste of it at all. Just the natural hash smell you get with any food mix. Those cookies were the bomb. I feel better after I took a crap stomach wasn't agreeing with the overload of thc haha.