Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What's up

I'm new to this forum my name is t_413 I joined to get more involved in the cannibas community let me tell you guy's a little bit about myself I'm 29 years old I just got my medical card I'm from mass I was born with M.D. And I wanna thank you guy's for letting me be apart of this forum and apart of your cannibas community and family

Thank you,
    T_413
    T_413 Reviewed by T_413 on . What's up I'm new to this forum my name is t_413 I joined to get more involved in the cannibas community let me tell you guy's a little bit about myself I'm 29 years old I just got my medical card I'm from mass I was born with M.D. And I wanna thank you guy's for letting me be apart of this forum and apart of your cannibas community and family Thank you, T_413 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What's up

welcome and grats on the card. im in mass also and didnt think they available yet.

What's up

Welcome aboard.

What's up

Whazzz zaponing??

What's up

What up everybody yea thy just started giving them out about 2 or 3 months ago the thing is there no good caregivers out here it Suks I had a caregiver he had great quality meds but the last couple times it been real poor I tryed to link with another caregiver but tht just been a run around so I guess I'm forced to grow my own I'm thinking of growing some sour D. what do guys think is the best indoor book I can pick up and learn from I would really appreciate all of your feed back
    Thanks,
    T

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook