Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help - Floridian Seeks MMJ Advice ...

Chronic pain here. Auto accident 1998, hip pain ... Traveled to Los Angeles 2010, got prescribed and joined numerous Collectives in the SF Valley. Great people, highly compassionate. However, job reasons forced me back to Fort Lauderdale. My current job involves traveling to South America frequently. All this said, I'm looking to live in a state where I can buy legal MM ... I already know the LA, 1989 - 1996. I love Los Angeles but today that place stresses me out, traffic, rat race, etc. Any advice what to do? Where to live, possibly forever? Invest in a Condo, etc.

I just wanna medicate, be pain free, stress free in a quiet and peaceful environment.

Arizona? Colorado? NorCal?

Much appreciated.
    MJRay Reviewed by MJRay on . Help - Floridian Seeks MMJ Advice ... Chronic pain here. Auto accident 1998, hip pain ... Traveled to Los Angeles 2010, got prescribed and joined numerous Collectives in the SF Valley. Great people, highly compassionate. However, job reasons forced me back to Fort Lauderdale. My current job involves traveling to South America frequently. All this said, I'm looking to live in a state where I can buy legal MM ... I already know the LA, 1989 - 1996. I love Los Angeles but today that place stresses me out, traffic, rat race, etc. Any Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Anyone ? Bump ... Thanks

211 Views and 0 Response ?? !!

I think this is a hard thing to advise anyone on, especially with the info you provided. Can you find employment in these areas? Can you afford to live there? There are more things to consider I'm sure. I am also looking to move to a place with mmj in a few years, but it has to be one I can afford, one where my hubby can get a job, and one where I can grow, not just buy. You probably know more about northern California and the surrounding states than I do. Sacramento seems to be the only largish city where housing is in our price range. So, good luck on this. To both of us!!
    :bonghit: \"Whatever gets you through your life, it\'s alright, alright...\"

Well, $ is not a huge issue and I am self employed working online, via Laptop ...