Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1280 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Thinking about vaporizing.

My reasons are.

1. Getting more for my weed.
    2. Being healthy about it.

I smoke about everyday, and I hear pretty much nothing but good things about vaporizing. I've been suggested the volcano, but that thing is $450 or so, really can't afford that right now. I heard a good second option is this:
    Magic-Flight - Launch Box Vaporizer

Also it's portable.

Hear are my questions however.

1. Is there a difference between a smoke high compared to vape high?
    2. Will I really be saving a good amount of weed to get the same quality high opposed to smoke, ((Bowl, joint, etc.))
    3. Is there a quality difference as far as the high goes and weed saved, through more expensive vaporizers? IE, the volcano vs the one I linked. Or does it just effect the simplicity. as long as I'm not buying some $50 one.

Ty!
    Itsterminology Reviewed by Itsterminology on . Thinking about vaporizing. My reasons are. 1. Getting more for my weed. 2. Being healthy about it. I smoke about everyday, and I hear pretty much nothing but good things about vaporizing. I've been suggested the volcano, but that thing is $450 or so, really can't afford that right now. I heard a good second option is this: Magic-Flight - Launch Box Vaporizer Also it's portable. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hope this helps, but this is based on the experiences of only myself and my friends:

1. A vape high calmer is than a smoke high. It's subtle, but definitely present. It's like it affect my body more than it affects my brain. A smoke high makes me obviously high, giving me a clouded head. Smoke high is more fun in my opinion, while vape high is more relaxing.

2. You certainly will. You can even use the remnants in a bowl (supposedly) or in edibles (which I've done). You can stretch it out more since you get more bang for your buck, and not all of it is going up in flames, which can result in wasted smoke if you can't handle the hit. Though, as I said, while you can use more, its not as fun as a smoke high.

3. I've never used the volcano, just the Magic Flight Launch Box and the Vapor Genie (both the glass and wood looking one). I like the high from the Vapor Genie more than the Magic Flight Launch Box considerably, though the Vapor Genie is (in my opinion) a little harder to use, and the MFLB is much easier to transport and conceal, which is a plus. Also, MFLB doesn't require any open flame. I like to bring MFLB with me to movies, and it never gets noticed.
    [align=center][COLOR=\"#0000CD\"]I\'m the pretty Prince of Parties
    You\'re a tasty piece of pastry
    You\'re so lighty flighty flakey
    I go where the party takes me
    [/COLOR][/align]

As cinnamon states there are many good reasons to use a vape but health should be high on the list as well. Combustion creates carbon toxins that are deposited in the pulmonary system. Coughing, hacking up phlegm, destroying good flora/fauna (cilia too) in respiratory tract etc, etc. & yea, vaporizing = bigger bang for the buck! I vape every morning & sometimes evening (for pain) & never hack/cough & surely no morning hack. I don't purchase green but when I did noticed a gigantor change in usage!! As the quote goes "a little dab will do ya" is spot on. Volcano is good. Wanna make sure that most of the internal parts are borosilicate/Pyrex (brand name) glass with a UL or similar rating. Buy cheap, get cheap!

:thumbsup:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Ck out the ExtremeQ vaporizer...$185, and it works great and comes with everything you need but the smoke! Google it.

I had one of those magic flights and it was sweet for a park or something but it was like a one hit not to much kick. i ended up just giving it away. i did use a bigger one maybe a volcano it was one of the bag ones and that was a pretty good time. alright alright alright.:greenthumb:

Quote Originally Posted by Itsterminology
    My reasons are.

1. Getting more for my weed.
    2. Being healthy about it.

I smoke about everyday, and I hear pretty much nothing but good things about vaporizing. I've been suggested the volcano, but that thing is $450 or so, really can't afford that right now. I heard a good second option is this:
    Magic-Flight - Launch Box Vaporizer

Also it's portable.

Hear are my questions however.

1. Is there a difference between a smoke high compared to vape high?
    2. Will I really be saving a good amount of weed to get the same quality high opposed to smoke, ((Bowl, joint, etc.))
    3. Is there a quality difference as far as the high goes and weed saved, through more expensive vaporizers? IE, the volcano vs the one I linked. Or does it just effect the simplicity. as long as I'm not buying some $50 one.

Ty!
    i find a great difference between smoking dry herbs and vaporizing hash, oil or wax. Smoking dry herb leaves me high and clouded. Vaporizing concentrates get me hella high with a much clearer head feeling.

I have one of those magic flight vaporizers. It does work great for public consumption as I use it on the bus from time to time. I don't like the battery system it uses. The batteries die out so fast I have to change it over before I even get baked. Not a big fan of this vape but you do get what you pay for. I would suggest a plug in like the volcano batteries just dont have the staying power needed for a pothead like me.

I recently took a long (week and a half, 3600 mile) road trip. Didn't want to "leave home without it" so I bought a Pax vaporizer before leaving. Used this several times while traveling. This was my first exposure to vaporizers and didn't use a pipe at all. Here's what I can tell ya as a noob. Loaded the Pax before we left and once on the road. This thing is very economical -- what I would smoke in a day took 3-4 days to vape, easy. High's probably not quite as strong (I didn't mind that).

Keep it real discrete and you can use a vaporizer just about anywhere. My wife says she can smell burning pot while it's on, but the smell goes away when the "oven" is off. I was pretty impressed with the Pax, but it is expensive. Some other pros and cons of the Pax -- Only charged it once in 11 days. This thing holds a charge pretty well. It takes about a minute to get the green light from the time you turn it on, so if you're trying to be invisible, plan on something to do for a minute.

Grab yourself a vapezilla or supervapezilla. Cost anywhere from 100-400$ (used/new). Excellent plumbing!

:thumbsup:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup: