I need to vent. first off the canadian govern. Decides to let us grow Medical Marijuana. than take it away so we have to buy it. And some of us don't have any medical insurance, get screwed by a disease that we can barely handle and trillium doesn't cover it. Who knows how much it will cost us. Being on a fixed income because MS screwed up my life how the heck can I afford it. Ok than they decide you can become a licensed producer for the govern. But the BS of the regualtion to do so! The rich getting richer kind of thing. For us who followed the Law are totally getting screwed because of people that don't have a clue what they are doing, Have big mouths and advertise it, get robbed ,start fires due to lack of common sense about wiring. and so on and so on! What do any of yo think about this?
chichidi Reviewed by chichidi on . Canada changing regulations WTF I need to vent. first off the canadian govern. Decides to let us grow Medical Marijuana. than take it away so we have to buy it. And some of us don't have any medical insurance, get screwed by a disease that we can barely handle and trillium doesn't cover it. Who knows how much it will cost us. Being on a fixed income because MS screwed up my life how the heck can I afford it. Ok than they decide you can become a licensed producer for the govern. But the BS of the regualtion to do so! The rich Rating: 5