Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1825 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

i think my plant is getting burnt !!

well i have my plant and its about a foot high maybe 2 and its got its sets of leaves and i can see where the buds are going to be but the leaves are getting burnt ( ithink , they look like spots of rust ) and the leaves are drooping downwords... help ??! ... ill upload fotos laterr
    sambojones Reviewed by sambojones on . i think my plant is getting burnt !! well i have my plant and its about a foot high maybe 2 and its got its sets of leaves and i can see where the buds are going to be but the leaves are getting burnt ( ithink , they look like spots of rust ) and the leaves are drooping downwords... help ??! ... ill upload fotos laterr Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

still need to fill in the form. you gotta help us help you.

What is your experience level? first timer

Your Equipment:
    .1) Type and wattage of lights. outdoor
    .2) Distance from tops? outdoor
    .3) Reflector type? outdoor
    .4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? yes
    .5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan? no
    .6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? outdoor

Your medium:
    .7) Specific brand and type of soil, no brand normal outdoor&indoor growing soil with fertilezer in it
    .8) Size of container. 5ltr pot
    .9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? no

Your nutrients and water:
    10) Source of water? bottled mineral water
    11) Method of checking water ph. i donnt
    12) Method of adjusting water ph. i dont
    13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule. i dont
    14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering?i water once every 2 days
    15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...) no
    16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate? idk
    17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph? idk
    18) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray?no

Your growroom:
    19) Indoors or outdoors?outdoor
    20) What size of closet, room or hut?in a pot between bushes
    21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off? outdoor
    22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom? no

Your strain:
    23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?) not sure got the plant given to me
    24) From seeds or clones? seeds
    25) Is this an autoflower strain? i think so

sambojones, no offense but don't you read these forums much? How often do we talk about fertilizer and grow pot size and how often to water, etc, etc? 5 liter pot is just over one gallon, which is probably too small especially for a plant that is being grown under the sun. Exactly what potting soil are you using? Please be specific. Please show pics if you can.

its either 5 or 15 the guy in the shop gave me it and said it wud be good for weed here and he knows his shit and ill upload pics tomoro and ill have a look on the bag of soil tomoro aswell

looks like nasty case of nute burn, was this a clone? its budding but maybe it will reveg as the daylight gets longer.

no it isnt a clone , but i took it out of sun cos i thaught it was burned from the sun ( too hot ) .... its now on my terrace in 98% shade ..what do you think is the best thing to to ?

how often should i water? its varying between 23-27 degrees celcius and how long should it be in sun ? i think the drooping is over watering