Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1708 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Advice For Edibles

So me and my friend are going to try Nutella firecrackers for the first time.

I have a pretty high tolerance level since I smoke almost daily.
    But my friend has no experience with weed.

I've heard that eating will be much more intense than smoking, however my friend prefers to experience it with edibles.
    Since it's her first time I don't want her to freak out by putting in too much weed.

We're planning to make some firecrackers and I was wondering how many grams I'll be needing for the two of us.
    The weed is mid-grade (not sure what strain it is though).

Note: any other additional advice would be helpful too
    sjdmlcjrcn Reviewed by sjdmlcjrcn on . Advice For Edibles So me and my friend are going to try Nutella firecrackers for the first time. I have a pretty high tolerance level since I smoke almost daily. But my friend has no experience with weed. I've heard that eating will be much more intense than smoking, however my friend prefers to experience it with edibles. Since it's her first time I don't want her to freak out by putting in too much weed. We're planning to make some firecrackers and I was wondering how many grams I'll be needing for Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Advice For Edibles

Though, I don’t have personal experience on the use of Nutella firecrackers. But wile searching online, I have got a good receipe for the first time user as there was much of response associated with the recipe too. So, here is the recipe that you and your friend can try:#
    1.Get your nugget and preheat them in the oven to 350*F, or 180*C.
    2. Grab some nutella and grind them to fine mixture
    3. Now scoop a spoon of nutella into bowl and add some oils like those of Corn Oil, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil and combine them. You can now wrap the mixture to the crackers on bioth sides and sandwich them and heat them in oven.
    It is now ready for the use.

Advice For Edibles

Quote Originally Posted by dananeal
    Though, I don’t have personal experience on the use of Nutella firecrackers. But wile searching online, I have got a good receipe for the first time user as there was much of response associated with the recipe too. So, here is the recipe that you and your friend can try:#
    1.Get your nugget and preheat them in the oven to 350*F, or 180*C.
    2. Grab some nutella and grind them to fine mixture
    3. Now scoop a spoon of nutella into bowl and add some oils like those of Corn Oil, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil and combine them. You can now wrap the mixture to the crackers on bioth sides and sandwich them and heat them in oven.
    It is now ready for the use.
    What would a normal dosage be for this recipe?