walking home last night minding my own business when (literaly a few yards from home ) two little piggys with nothing better do decided im the 1 they're goin to annoy.
long story short after a quick feel around they found a bag on me with max 2 spliffs in it.
now I was caught once before with a bit more than that but was never charged, although they did see fit to raid my house...found nothing.
what im getting at here I think is basically is there a chance (has my name and address and seem like a right banker) that my house could be raided again over something that small or could I get a fine or is it a case of he took it, smoked it and I wont be hearing from him again?
any advice appreciated.
ineedmoney121 Reviewed by ineedmoney121 on . what hppens next? walking home last night minding my own business when (literaly a few yards from home ) two little piggys with nothing better do decided im the 1 they're goin to annoy. long story short after a quick feel around they found a bag on me with max 2 spliffs in it. now I was caught once before with a bit more than that but was never charged, although they did see fit to raid my house...found nothing. what im getting at here I think is basically is there a chance (has my name and address and seem Rating: 5