Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tolerance Questions

Let me get right to the point, I want to know if any of the 'myths' to reducing your tolerance actually work. I've been smoking steadily for 6 years although the amount has greatly accelerated in the last 2 and only slowed down while I was arrested/on house arrest. But I had no drug tests so I still smoked just not as much because I would sketch out. I smoke anywhere between a gram and a 8th a day, my problem is in my old city I smoked a 8th a day, but it only cost me 20$ or less because it was cheap outdoors, now smoking higher grade, after a week I find I am basically immune to the strand my guy has which puts me in a really shitty situation. Basically I either buy more than a oz and get the good shit cheaper, or I pay out the ass (40 for a 8th) and switch dealers / strands every couple days.

Please help, half my paychecks are going to weed but I don't want to stop smoking.

I guess I should add that I smoke out of buckets/waterfalls mostly with a socket piece for a bowl, I do have a nice bong that I like to hit, but it doesn't get me as high as efficiently
    iain Reviewed by iain on . Tolerance Questions Let me get right to the point, I want to know if any of the 'myths' to reducing your tolerance actually work. I've been smoking steadily for 6 years although the amount has greatly accelerated in the last 2 and only slowed down while I was arrested/on house arrest. But I had no drug tests so I still smoked just not as much because I would sketch out. I smoke anywhere between a gram and a 8th a day, my problem is in my old city I smoked a 8th a day, but it only cost me 20$ or less because it was Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Tolerance Questions

The answer is no, there's nothing you can do to reduce any tolerance except stop smoking.

Tolerance Questions

I've had that problem for a while too. I switched up from smoking to eating and it's been great. Maybe give Butter a try. There are tons of recipes on these threads. I was smoking too much for a while there, and i get my stuff straight from the dam so it's decent sensi. Joint after joint and bong toke after bong toke wasn't doin the trick anymore. A nice big chunk of chocolate brownie(Canna butter kind) I have learned that, for me, eating it makes me just as blazed as when i first started. Good luck and smoke on.

Tolerance Questions

You smoke enough, eventually you will run across a seed. When you do, plant the thing, and give it a kilowatt of HPS light for 12 hours a day and 12 hours total dark. In 3 to 5 months, you won't have this problem any longer.

Tolerance Questions

I believe polish is right, I have heard that if you stop smoking for 5 day's out of each month, you want have the problem of getting stone. And yea, go find that seed. Good luck, and happy growing.