Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1542 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

First time Brownie Test

Hey Dudes,

So i'm about try edible MJ because I can't handle smoking it anymore due to lung problems, Can you eat a whole 2g brownie? Or do you munch up half at a time?
    First time eating an edible MJ of course.

Thanks
    Hydrovan Reviewed by Hydrovan on . First time Brownie Test Hey Dudes, So i'm about try edible MJ because I can't handle smoking it anymore due to lung problems, Can you eat a whole 2g brownie? Or do you munch up half at a time? First time eating an edible MJ of course. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

First time Brownie Test

welcome, Bub!

Edibles can be wicked potent. The recipe is important to get all the goodness out of the herb. With good herb and recipe 2 gm could be a lot.

First time Brownie Test

I think 2g is much and the consumption can be normal with the 1- 1.3g at a moment with good recipe. Sorry but I don’t have any specific recipe to share with. Do share it here if anyone get that.

First time Brownie Test

I have had great success in the past by cooking a boxed brownie mix with 1/4 oz of high grade herb. At first I cut the batch in 16 pieces, but that was a bit strong for some people. I ended up cutting those pieces in half, and that worked out fine. My dosage for recreation or insomnia was 2 pieces, while others were fine with just 1 piece. For me 1 piece was good for mild pain relief without losing my ability to function in normal daily tasks.

Check out this thread/tutorial that I wrote about 6 years back on a simple and easy brownie recipe >>> http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/1...ple-hours.html.

Your results may vary, but this is probably a good starting place for a person just trying this for the first or second time. Good luck!

First time Brownie Test

I used half cup of budder made with 4g of good quality bud to make my 20 brownies and it was more than enough for me.
    I am gluten free so I just halved my favorite brownie recipe and used my budder in place of the regular butter requirement.

I can eat one brownie and am perfect. I have no idea of what the dosage is.

I do know that I will be 'washing' the budder next time because I'm not a huge fan of cannabis flavor.

I eat one of these once I put the kids to bed (I only use at night) and it keeps me relaxed enough to not be in excruciating pain and helps me sleep.

First time Brownie Test

It's all about the amount of thc in the edible, not necessarily the size of the edible itself... you need to know where you're getting it from, talk to the person who gave it to you, and as always take it slow. In the end... make your own brownies yo!
    Current Favorite Strains: Mob Boss, OG Kush (Pre \'98), Girl Scout Cookies (all of them)