Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what should i do when i'm walkin around with bud on me and i get stopped by a cop?

so i generally smoke on the weekend, and a lot of the time ill be walkin around with friends. i usually bring a backpack with like a sweater, then my papers, grinder, and my bud that i keep in a thermos. i usually have like a Q on me. and sometimes ill be walkin home at 1 or 2 am and i worry that a cop will think i look suspicious (i guess at tht time of night i do). so if i did get stopped and the officer searched my bag, would i get in more trouble because i have paraphenalia (grinder, papers, occasionally a bowl) too?

also, a lot of times i have my 17 yr old friend carry it. lets say we were stopped and the cop found the bud on him. would he just get a ticket, or will the officer also contact his parents? cuz i know a Q isnt an arrestable amount. does he have to give his parents number to the officer? just basically try to explain me/my friends options in this situation lol
    coneking1911 Reviewed by coneking1911 on . what should i do when i'm walkin around with bud on me and i get stopped by a cop? so i generally smoke on the weekend, and a lot of the time ill be walkin around with friends. i usually bring a backpack with like a sweater, then my papers, grinder, and my bud that i keep in a thermos. i usually have like a Q on me. and sometimes ill be walkin home at 1 or 2 am and i worry that a cop will think i look suspicious (i guess at tht time of night i do). so if i did get stopped and the officer searched my bag, would i get in more trouble because i have paraphenalia (grinder, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what should i do when i'm walkin around with bud on me and i get stopped by a cop?

What state?

Quote Originally Posted by Weezard
    What state?
    connecticut lol

might want to ditch the backpack in light of the marathon its like a neon sign asking to be searched to the cops now. isnt it decriminalized in Ct now? not sure but i thought i had heard that not too long ago. easy enough to check.
    gotta say tho if youre gonna smoke and you know the risks, walk around with your stash and gear and know thats generally a bad idea but hey it is what it is, you shouldnt be having someone else hold your stash. this definitely a case of "if your gonna do the crime be prepared to do the time" its your herb, its YOUR responsibility. aint tryin to hassle ya just sayin is all.

well we usually take turns carrying it cuz he throws down for it anyway. and yeah its decriminalized if its under like 4 oz but u still get a ticket. im jw if he gets caught, since it's decriminalized can they/will they call his parents, or just give a ticket and confiscate it?

under age will probably get his rents a call yeah.

when in doubt? ..shove it up your ass. That's the last place they look.

It's still kinda like "prohibition" & if ya understand this (even in legal states) there's gonna be a frown with locals, staties & just be careful that u don't forget your friends stash in your bag when boarding a flight. Then really fubar beyond all recognition! TSA Crapola

:S1:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

alright so i probably should just carry it myself. now, can they search me or my bag without consent? i know if they walk up as im smokin obiously they can but if they just see me walking and i look suspiscious then can they just search me?

"Stop & Frisk" happens everywhere, depends on how radical state/local policy or how a local officer feels that day (say he/she didn't get a proper rim job earlier) pissed off → jail! Don't carry anything 'round when you are on the move. Step lightly. Unless of course you are the "Abby Hoffman" of mmj & wanna sacrifice yourself in the name of.

:S1:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast