Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1353 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pruning before bloom

Make sure you do all the pruning before you start to flower. Some people like to do it, others don't. If you are going to you should remove smaller growth at the bottom for two reasons. One, to allow greater air flow and two, to focus growth on the upper parts of the plant that are closer to the lights. You should also remove parts that look less healthy than others.

2.   Advertisements

pruning before bloom

ok lemme give u the low down i am using 8 cfls in a 4 foot wide closet by 3.5 feet im waiting to get a timer to bloom so i can wait a little my 7 cfls lights are 13w and a 26w i just took clones to see whats male and whats female i plan on doin it indoors i have 3 in seperate 4 gal container and 2 are together i know i fucked up but nothing i can do now im using fox farm 50/50 lighwarrior and ocean farm

pruning before bloom

very informative. will put into practice... unfortunately i havent been prunning. my plants are very tall and skinny... i did however prune the tops of them last week new branches coming in already .. so hoping for the best.
    :S1: Bluntman to the rescue !!

I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity

pruning before bloom

Quote Originally Posted by bkb
    i can give u a picture i have pretty big plants but only four im using cfls and mirrorsfor two of my walls
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe mirrors suck in light more than they reflect. Use flat white paint if cost is an issue.

Text

pruning before bloom

how sum of the buds ended up
    this is wht i beleave to be sour diesle
    Attachment 294478

this is i have no clue!!Attachment 294479

pruning before bloom

u can prune anything not getting sunlight but remember a plant goes into shock for 5 days or so after u want to use any time u have wisely or the plant will out grow the methods like lst,topping and supercropping u only have so much time to do things on a plant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12