Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1559 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2 week old plant.. need help.

still need to fill out the trouble shooting form milly. no clue about water, soil, spraying them down, ph etc. etc.

2.   Advertisements

The leaf curl is due to high indoor temps. If possible to just leave them outside, then do that, provided it doesn't get down to freezing where you are. If left outside they will get much bigger, so you'll have to transplant into larger pots and perhaps cut the tops to restrict their height. Put a fan on them to lower the temp some. Plants in container need more water in warm temperature, especially outdoors. Genetics is unidentifiable. Get an all purpose kind of fert like Schultz 10-15-10 and give a little. put about 4 drops in a gallon of water and give that next time you water. Looking good so far.

Give them a good kelp feed whatever strain it may be will love it and will give plants good healthy glow and get healthy overall, possibly helping with your leaves and shock being introduced to it.

Quote Originally Posted by polishpollack
    The leaf curl is due to high indoor temps. If possible to just leave them outside, then do that, provided it doesn't get down to freezing where you are. If left outside they will get much bigger, so you'll have to transplant into larger pots and perhaps cut the tops to restrict their height. Put a fan on them to lower the temp some. Plants in container need more water in warm temperature, especially outdoors. Genetics is unidentifiable. Get an all purpose kind of fert like Schultz 10-15-10 and give a little. put about 4 drops in a gallon of water and give that next time you water. Looking good so far.
    I stay in a hot climate area. its summer here, the room temp is 35 degree celsius. It will go down to 23 degree celsius next month. should i put a exhust, i have a fan which blows on the plants. i think recently i used 2 much N. I will be using 20-5-5 next week, is it ok fert?.. i dont water them musch as i had over watered them recently..

Don't use too much fert. That kind of dose might be too much. If you must use it, then dilute it down. Way down, like 1/4 of what the instructions say to use as those plants are small and people tend to give too much fert when growing indoors. Indoor growing is a more fragile environment. I would worry about using an exhaust fan right now, but they will get stinky in flower.

Wouldn't worry that should say.

Quote Originally Posted by milly08
    I am first time grower, over watered my plants.. I have stopped watering them for last 3 days.. i grow them outside in sun during day time (32 degrees) and indoor under MV 400watts. first 1 week i did a mistake of growing under halogens. can any one pls tell me if they are healthy now and which weed strains. any suggestions.

Plant Pics

Attachment 291078Attachment 291079Attachment 291080Attachment 291081Attachment 291082Attachment 291083Attachment 291084
    Attachment 291534Attachment 291535Attachment 291536Attachment 291537Attachment 291538

Please tell me if my plants r healthy. They are 4 weeks old.

nice

looking good so far.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast