Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1509 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Growhand's fist indoor grow (CFL)

Attachment 290917Attachment 290918Attachment 290919Attachment 290920pic 2 is LA Woman day 36 4inches tall, pic 3 is karbales day 14 day 1 after transplant 1.5 inches tall, pic 4 is blue gum day 14 1inch tall haven't transplanted yet because it fell and most of its roots were destroyed so its got to recover. all plants soil consists of 1/3 peat moss perlite and MG organic potting soil, also all plants have been fed superthrive every watering since day one, 3 days after transplant they will be fed blood meal, Epsom salt, and a little bit of bone meal. all pics were taken on 4/19/13 so they are a little bigger and I just topped karbales yesterday but still haven't transplanted blue gumm. (for my grow room info go to my album on my profile page) know I don't know the ph but if anyone can give me some advice on these strains stains or my grow room will be much appreciated like I don't know how tall I should grow the LA Woman.
    growhand420 Reviewed by growhand420 on . Growhand's fist indoor grow (CFL) 290917290918290919290920pic 2 is LA Woman day 36 4inches tall, pic 3 is karbales day 14 day 1 after transplant 1.5 inches tall, pic 4 is blue gum day 14 1inch tall haven't transplanted yet because it fell and most of its roots were destroyed so its got to recover. all plants soil consists of 1/3 peat moss perlite and MG organic potting soil, also all plants have been fed superthrive every watering since day one, 3 days after transplant they will be fed blood meal, Epsom salt, and a little bit Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How did they turn out? I would love to see the finish product. Good luck, and happy growing.

yeah what happened was the la woman got sick and started to die so I made her into brownies before but blueberry gum was in flower for about 5 weeks then I wanted to join the national guard but didn't know I wasn't qualified before I chopped it down but I did smoke the inmature buds and it was like I just chew bubblegum on the exhale the waxy filling of it, will buy that again! but I messed up on karabales it was the stinkiest but a late bloomer so I put it in with the la on the batch of brownies but right now I have a high tention im working on and its about were blueberry gum was bot it has so many more trycomes.