Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1676 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Pond is getting red eye

http://boards.cannabis.com/introduce...pond-grow.html

continued from the introductions thread prior to planting any cannabis , decided to start a pond type of pond for growining for the sake of swimming and smoking and partying and swiming with fish is funn much for the summer,

Threw about FISH: 150 red blood minos and 80 pirates gold goldfish different sizes, bunch of small japhead koi , PLANT: MORE of parots feather is on its wayy from the old homies pad in the hills, shit just breeds he says, emerald macroalgae, taro plant hawaii five-0 style , other shit
    All this could change, pool gets a leaks then were screwed,

NO cannabis has been planted but i sure would like to soon but for now our pond is slowly growing and thriving not by much, dont have much mechanical filtration but more biological hehe growing for The benefit of a peaceful environment.

sooooo pool pond hydro setup
    Skyrimgrows Reviewed by Skyrimgrows on . Pond is getting red eye http://boards.cannabis.com/introduce-yourself/205617-ponding-my-pond-grow.html continued from the introductions thread prior to planting any cannabis , decided to start a pond type of pond for growining for the sake of swimming and smoking and partying and swiming with fish is funn much for the summer, Threw about FISH: 150 red blood minos and 80 pirates gold goldfish different sizes, bunch of small japhead koi , PLANT: MORE of parots feather is on its wayy from the old homies pad in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Pond is getting red eye

I really want all of the details, been thinking in terms of the above ground pool, someone else's idea here, but been on my mind since. When considering also added my need for a bunch of flowers by Sept 22 this fall!! Plus my buddy, Tonto thinks maybe I should use the teepee and pull a tarp for the photo period.

Soo please keep us in the loop

I love it when a plan comes together!