I??m New to this forum and long time Medical ??Marijuana? enthusiast.

Like many of you I stared enjoying MJ for recreation only. Several years ago I was on multiple dangerous pharmaceuticals drugs for chronic pain, which caused serious depression and other unwanted side effects; including weight gain and a car accident that almost killed me.

Over a six months period I was able to wean off all of those dangerous pharmaceuticals and regain my life back with new excitement and clarity!

Life is great and I??m glad to be back:rasta:
Reefer Madness RI
Reefer.Madness.RI Reviewed by Reefer.Madness.RI on . Hi Stoners, Slackers, and Hippies! I??m New to this forum and long time Medical ??Marijuana? enthusiast. Like many of you I stared enjoying MJ for recreation only. Several years ago I was on multiple dangerous pharmaceuticals drugs for chronic pain, which caused serious depression and other unwanted side effects; including weight gain and a car accident that almost killed me. Over a six months period I was able to wean off all of those dangerous pharmaceuticals and regain my life back with new excitement and clarity! Rating: 5