Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

GRIT WEED,SERIOUSLY STILL AROUND???

It drives me absolutely insane that i cannot smoke a joint that wont potentially put a fucking hole in my lung or give me silicosis......I mean why in the fuck is this shit still in rotation around ireland,it seems to be the only stuff going around....

I know that the quality of weed in different countries in Europe is alot better than this shit hole,because they will not buy the stuff....Its almost like the big time dealers are saying "sell it too the irish,theyll smoke any old shite".....And if one more person says to me "ah well it gets you stoned" im going to fucking pull their fucking eye balls out.....

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT BOYCOTT YOUR DEALERS....THE STUFF IS LETHAL....
    AngryStoner Reviewed by AngryStoner on . GRIT WEED,SERIOUSLY STILL AROUND??? It drives me absolutely insane that i cannot smoke a joint that wont potentially put a fucking hole in my lung or give me silicosis......I mean why in the fuck is this shit still in rotation around ireland,it seems to be the only stuff going around.... I know that the quality of weed in different countries in Europe is alot better than this shit hole,because they will not buy the stuff....Its almost like the big time dealers are saying "sell it too the irish,theyll smoke any old Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

GRIT WEED,SERIOUSLY STILL AROUND???

tell me about it, i got sick of complaining along time ago, fact is most people don't know good from bad and because of that the people that do have to suffer. i started growing about 2 yr ago and i've finally got it down so i don't have to put up with that shit sorry that 2 grams of shit and honestly i've not looked back, at the end of the day the scumbags add shit for weight so they can have their cake and eat it at our expense thats to say take their few grams of good stuff contaminate the rest to make up what they skimmed off and still gain profit. absolute skumbags. angrystoner its time to start growing your own and this time next yr you'll be happystoner.