Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1602 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New grower need help.

Well. I got this clones I got fr m a friend and the tips r curling and turn brown yellow color.the friend said he is use a mainy phed water and small amounts of micro.im use for lights 2 sylvana flood 45w indoor lumens/brighness 350 the clones r in a boxs in my closet please help fast
    Malikhurst Reviewed by Malikhurst on . New grower need help. Well. I got this clones I got fr m a friend and the tips r curling and turn brown yellow color.the friend said he is use a mainy phed water and small amounts of micro.im use for lights 2 sylvana flood 45w indoor lumens/brighness 350 the clones r in a boxs in my closet please help fast Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New grower need help.

if the clones are in boxes I'd get them out and put them in a rockwool cubes or other starter medium and water them.

New grower need help.

Ok I transplanted them today.so you think the lights
    R ok

New grower need help.

If they are tungsten/halogen (which they probably are) then no. You're better off with cfl (them new-fangled lights). They can be flood or spot lights or regular looking lamps. Find them in a cool white color for starting out and a warm white color for flowering.

Transplanting and water is a good idea. Just do not over water. But new sprouts/clones don't like to dry out so pay attention.

New grower need help.

ok coo thanks you"ll be hearing frm me