Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bucks County Area, a question!

First and foremost, let me say this isn't solicitation at all. Merely a question, mostly out of curiosity and partly to help a friend.

I'm in Quebec, close to Montreal. I haven't smoked in ages aside from an occasional pull or two at certain gatherings for nostalgia's sake. I'm one of those who suddenly become afflicted with severe paranoia, so I dropped it around age 22, about 10 years ago. I still know tons of people who smoke and it's just very common here. It's everywhere. That's what I'm used to... it's just a thing like any other, like alcohol, like cigarettes. People smoke. No one really cares here.

I have friends and family in the Bucks County area, specifically around Newtown, Newhope/Lambertville, Doylestown. I've been going there a few times a year for many years to visit. A friend of mine who's been living there for about 6-7 years now after a multi-year stint in LA has basically never managed to track down any in his area. He used to get some from his cousin in NYC, but that seems to be more sporadic now and he's becoming increasingly annoyed at the situation. I've always chalked it up to his lifestyle. He really doesn't mingle or socialize all that much, pretty much a loner with no real friends in the area and he doesn't go out at all. No hobbies other than the gym, but no real friendships from there either. He keeps telling me I'm wrong, that it's impossible to find in Bucks, people just don't smoke or are really closed about it, that I don't understand how it works. I've maintained that I could if I really wanted to. I just haven't made the effort because I A) don't really care, and B) don't live there. I'm usually in and out within a week and it's a whirlwind of seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. If I were there longer I'd just go shoot some pool, meet some people, get a feel for it...

Really my only question is: who's right? I'm thinking that with how little there is to do there (I love the place, but let's face it... it's kinda boring outside of the gorgeous scenery!) there have GOT to be a ton of smokers and he's just not getting out enough to meet any. Is that the case? That's all I wanna know. That he's wrong. Being honest here, I simply like being right, and hell, it'll give him some hope and force him outdoors maybe! =)

Sorry if I've broken any rule... really not my intent!
    Rowdy85 Reviewed by Rowdy85 on . Bucks County Area, a question! First and foremost, let me say this isn't solicitation at all. Merely a question, mostly out of curiosity and partly to help a friend. I'm in Quebec, close to Montreal. I haven't smoked in ages aside from an occasional pull or two at certain gatherings for nostalgia's sake. I'm one of those who suddenly become afflicted with severe paranoia, so I dropped it around age 22, about 10 years ago. I still know tons of people who smoke and it's just very common here. It's everywhere. That's what Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Bucks County Area, a question!

The harsh PA laws allow them more revenue for their tactical maneuvers, picking up someone for possession in PA is no laughing matter. The law enables the lawyers to quickly make deals with possession cases picking up the seller within weeks, sometimes days. There was a bust just a few counties over from Bucks last year, the huge haul? 8 ounces. Pretty big bust for the area. There is weight being grown in PA, the rich soil makes it nice to get great harvests from, but its all going east, not west.

The small guys are hard to find, you gotta find a hard core smoker, or medicinal smoker, and get to know them. I still can't get a 'reliable' source in that area. It can be found, but the prices are jacked, and finding 'primo' can sometimes be harder than it sounds. Who knows, you might find someone on the forums that has some excess (lord knows I don't)