Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How to grow this seed in Ireland.

Critical Auto Feminized | Ready in Just 9-10 Weeks from Seed

( If I was thinking about it, not saying I am )
    It would be my first grow, I'd like it as easy as possible! I'v done my research ! I just want the easiest best and of course as cheep as possible! 1 seed would do for me, its just for myself!

I was looking at these but I would not want that much British Outdoor Mix | Buy a Mixture of the Very Best Outdoor Feminised Seeds
    ZefsideIRL Reviewed by ZefsideIRL on . How to grow this seed in Ireland. Critical Auto Feminized | Ready in Just 9-10 Weeks from Seed ( If I was thinking about it, not saying I am ;) ) It would be my first grow, I'd like it as easy as possible! I'v done my research ! I just want the easiest best and of course as cheep as possible! 1 seed would do for me, its just for myself! I was looking at these but I would not want that much British Outdoor Mix | Buy a Mixture of the Very Best Outdoor Feminised Seeds Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

cheap? stick it in the ground/pot in a green house from the 20th

i don't have a green house I just want it to be easy as fuck, I really just want one seed, think its worth trying?

everything is worth trying once.. theres lots of set ups, cheapest probably diy wardrobe/closet grow, or u can prob get a tent at £100-£150 which includes everything, apart from pots n seeds, cfl and leds are cheapest elec wise but hps for better yielsds- that might cause a stir but its good because both sides have creditable points for you to make up your own mind. or outdoors, timing couldnt be better, maybe start them in your window for the min as its still far far too cold at the mo! looking forward to seeing what u decide to do hopefully someone will pipe up on about cfls and with with my comment bout hps having better yields they will prob have a good bit of info for ya.. hps for the win tho

Quote Originally Posted by ZefsideIRL
    i don't have a green house I just want it to be easy as fuck, I really just want one seed, think its worth trying?
    do enough research ask the right questions and its fairly straight forward, keep it simple to start and progression is a natural path