Hello stoners
Ive had my hoss for a while and ive always used a carbon filter and i love it but i never move it from my house so when i go out there's usually nothing comparable to smokeout of. I just picked up this carbon filter pipe recently and its the only thing i will smoke other than a bong now. anyway i decided to make a review of the two

Hoss:
double beaker base with glycerin coil and quad stem ash catcher.
coil is a must have, double beaker gives good diffusion bud creates some back pressure.

CF1:
great for hiking or on the go. a lot smoother, and i mean alot you dont have to try to taste the difference its surprisingly noticeable. stays much cleaner and smells less than any pipe i have own before. could have a bigger bowl but perfect size for 1-2 people.

check out the video on youtube
Hash N Dabs - Hoss glycerin coil/ Apollo Smokeware carbon filter pipe/ oil dome vs skillet - YouTube
Hash N Dabs Reviewed by Hash N Dabs on . carbon filter pipe and hoss double beaker bass with coil review Hello stoners Ive had my hoss for a while and ive always used a carbon filter and i love it but i never move it from my house so when i go out there's usually nothing comparable to smokeout of. I just picked up this carbon filter pipe recently and its the only thing i will smoke other than a bong now. anyway i decided to make a review of the two Hoss: double beaker base with glycerin coil and quad stem ash catcher. coil is a must have, double beaker gives good diffusion bud creates some Rating: 5